FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We have done on desks, in rooms, in closets, toolboxes and in your every day carry bag. This seemed like the logical progression.

I recently moved so my current one is OK, mainly consists of my tools I want in easy reach, a collection of computer leads, a couple of boxes of junk to scrap for parts, some skateboard decks and my current projects box.

Before that... well this classic cartoon theme says most of what you would want to know here

Also "my bed touches the floor" does not count. Look anyway.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A lot of console stuff mostly. What I can remember.

New in box RGH xbox slim. Bought and modded as a spare for my jtag, but my jtag seems like it wants to live forever.
Pearl white gamecube and controller, new in box. Bought when game were selling for £25.
RGB modded n64.
New ps2 controller + memory card
Think there might be a snes mini under there as well.

Other than consoles, there some old computers parts under there and my soldering station lives in a box there as well.

D

Deleted User

Well i have 2 drawers under my bed. One has cables and some boxes, the other one has my yugioh cards xD

Last edited by ,

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
An inflatable bed. Yo dawg.

It's one of those storage bunker beds from Ikea so it's made for storing crap. Maybe not as assorted and densely compressed as the crap people end up storing there, mind.
I had to check to see what's there and there's some bed linens, a fan, boxes of old clothes, boxes of new clothes, some of my wife's paintings, some couple hundred yards of climbing rope and climbing gear, a disassembled wooden crib, and a large fan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: