What’s the story behind your username?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Both are the same person. Speaking of which, I might change it back if you'd like me to.

Remember that this is NOT the EOF, sir.
then, I do apologize, but you've gotta understand that I'm sick of the lack of respect I get, even in my every day life. you have no idea how people have treated me. at every job I've had, I've never been trusted in front of a computer, when I could probably run laps around their IT people. I'm not a stupid person. and, don't get me started on the shit that is the ps3 scene. that scene should just die already.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sphaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I picked my username back in 97'ish. I remember trying every cool name I could come up with, but everything was taken. As a final try I tried a modified name of a movie I've just been seeing and finally it got accepted. So from then on I got known as the guy that couldn't spell Spa :)

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
He’s just me
IMG_3849.jpeg

Reactions: AncientBoi

zxr750j

Longtime member
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Years ago I bought my first bike: a Kawasaki ZXR750, J revision
I liked how the Z comes before the X (am I the only one?) and logically is rarely used ever on any forum.
Bike got stolen, never bought another one, I like accelerating hard too much: bad for € and my status being alive. The name stayed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw