Homebrew whats the best capture program for 2ds xl?

Lokote2134

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like the tile says i have the 2ds xl and want to know what is the best program to stream my 2ds xl on my pc? i have sighax install already everything up and running

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like the tile says i have the 2ds xl and want to know what is the best program to stream my 2ds xl on my pc? i have sighax install already everything up and running
if its a new 2ds or 3ds model then you can use ntr viewer to stream your screen to pc and then just capture that window

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyway, to actually answer your question..

KitKat makes it pretty easy to get the streaming started. NTR is the only alternative as of now and for the foreseeable future (or maybe ever since no one else seems interested in doing it better :P). On the PC side for capturing, I'd recommend OBS, regardless of whether you plan on streaming or just recording.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, you can still do it...its just that its very laggy then.
like dpad here just said it cant not that it's laggy AF, it will not install nor Execute on an O3DS veeeery few thinsg from the N3DS function on an O3DS (i think the only thing i've encountered is the Modified version of microSD Management even then it doesnt exit cleanly and causes a crash-to-HomeMenu (and in Luma 7.02+ it causes an Arm Panic)

the N3DS isnt just faster, it has multiple Cores, And the fact it has additional L2 cache(this is why games on the O3DS that lagged w/ 3D Mode on dont on the N3DS) NTR's streaming Service Runs and relies on this fact. its MORE than evident when you examine Horizon by MarcusD (who incidentally seems to of abandon it or moved it elsewhere as the repo exists but is Empty.) while it DID work for the O3DS you had SLIDESHOW framerates (1~5 at best while some of teh probems came from lack of optimization it even took the N3DS to it's knees) and to add to this even NTR Streaming on the N3DS isnt w/o issues (Some game will not work, Lag, or dont yeild Display to the capture process, if you try say w/ an N3DS use it to stream the Earthbound SNES VC, the 3ds will come to a near screeching halt untillyou force kitkat/kitkatslim/what have you

TL;DR the O3DS lacks specific Hardware to function for streaming, and on load Streaming is Disabled w/ an O3DS

Sorry to @Valkyy & @Lokote2134 O3DS Options are the expensive Hardware modified Devices (and these offer Much better clarity anyway along w/ a constant silky smooth 60FPS (or is it 30 i dont recall which) AND i believe they also grab the audio too. just save up for one of these or, Sell your O3DS and get a N3DS XL. those are your Only Two Options here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays