OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Made some major changes...

Now decodes the code sections correctly from both HackMii and Datel

-----

Not sure if anyone cares but this is a bit of PHP to show, decrypt and output the Wii Letterbomb payload.
Edit the file with your MAC address and filename or just use the one I've supplied.

It will show you what goes where inside the binary and how things are decoded.

Attachments

• WiiLetterbombV2.zip
    86.1 KB · Views: 171
Last edited by Penny Morecash,

Penny Morecash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Might be best to show the source code, upload it to GitHub or something. Might just be me, but I am always skeptical of forum attachments when it involves hacks/payloads.

Sorry don't have a github account or anything...
If you download it , make sure to unpack it with 7-Zip or something else safe...
Zip contains two files, one made on Hackmii and the other is just PHP code, very easy to read and understand.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
If you download it , make sure to unpack it with 7-Zip or something else safe...
Zip contains two files, one made on Hackmii and the other is just PHP code, very easy to read and understand.

Thank you.:)

If this is actual any Type of "BrickMii" Software,you know,what comes next to you.....:evil:

Reactions: Penny Morecash

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nah I understand, it is more than likely a safe archive, but there will be others more skeptical than me who may want to use this but choose not to. GitHub is free to sign up for, if you plan to release more projects, it'd be in your best interest to host them there. Just a tip! :)

Reactions: Penny Morecash

Penny Morecash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice post title :D
Just for curiosity, are there other layers of obfuscation left on the hackmii installer?

Have a look at the output file and you'll see that everything is plain.

The file is encrypted using the key in the header and the actual code is encrypted with a 32bit xor for Hackmii and 8bit xor for Datel.

It will even tell you where the sections are just incase you wish to rebuild or create your own.

Last edited by Penny Morecash,
Reactions: Valery0p

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool