Hacking Whats gonna be next? >_>

ghettobob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you think is going to be the next thing after these slot-1 devices. or at least this 'gen' of slot-1 devices.

I think the 'next gen' slot-1s will have all built in memory like...2gbs >_> and an external memory slot
biggrin.gif

yaynds.gif

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
i dunno, can their be a next?

i cant see anythin after these slot 1's, who needs 2gb in built AND external mem?

I think after slot1s, focus will move onto the Wii, or the next handheld console
Tho ofcourse, firmware and wat not will kept being updated

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Youre assuming the Slot1's coming out are as good as they can get. They'll come up with something, and they probably already have it in their pocket waiting till everyone buys this round. The rumor is already that the M3 DS-Simply will be followed by the DS-Real, whatever that means. (Rumored to have GBA support, though I don't know how theyre gonna do that)

I almost bit the Early Adopter bug this time, and that's not my style. I will get a Slot1 card, maybe very soon, but i'm at least gonna wait and see what they really do, not trust what they claim to do. And I think I'll probably give it a little time to see what the next bog thing is ... it's not like M3/G6 and Supercard are just gonna say "That's the pinnacle" and turn the lights off for good. They'll tweak something here or there.

D-Trogh

Trophies
Website
promh.freehostia.com
XP
Country
Belgium
What I've been thinking about is a really midification of the DS..
Maybe they built in readers and new firmwire in a DS and sell those..
Ok, copyright.. So what.. that would be cool
biggrin.gif

A DS with a Micro, Mini or normal SD slot
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...