Whats a good manga if you like...

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
If you like psychological stuff like Death Note... Try Liar Game, Lost+Brain(which doesn't have that many chapters but still kinda cool), Kurosagi and perhaps Bloddy Monday(though it isn't really that psychological)

But then again, I'm not very good at recommending manga.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sounds like all the typicals,

you should like
fairy tail
Mx0
666 satan
Hunterx Hunter
Claymore
Fist of the north star
Ubel Blatt

sadly Mx0 was canceled early, though it is fairly good for what it got up. Fairy tail, Hunter x hunter, Ubel Blatt and claymore are ongoings but if you reach the latest chapter of HxH , dont expect anything new for a long while, Mangaka has been on hiatus for ages now

though i'd also recommend reading Detroit metal city,Great Teacher onizuka, BECK, Yotsubato&! and Angel Densetsu. nice way to get into manga.

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the help, I'll try reading all of these if i can find them at a Books-a-million, Barnes & Noble,or Borders.
{Also if someone can tell me where i can find some of these that would also be gratefully appreciated.}

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
Monster
Berserk
Battle Royale (it's better in Japanese - they fucked up on the English translation)

I absolutely love monster. Definitely the best manga I have ever read by far. Definitely read this. It may start a bit slow but it picks up relatively soon. You could also try 20th century boys and pluto which are by the the same author. Not at good as monster imo but still great.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
zuriel102 said:
Thanks for all the help, I'll try reading all of these if i can find them at a Books-a-million, Barnes & Noble,or Borders.
{Also if someone can tell me where i can find some of these that would also be gratefully appreciated.}
You won't find barely any of the manga's mentioned as most of them are in Japanese but have just been translated and uploaded online, there isn't any official translations of alot of manga's.

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
zuriel102 said:
You won't find barely any of the manga's mentioned as most of them are in Japanese but have just been translated and uploaded online, there isn't any official translations of alot of manga's.

is there a website where i can find these mangas in english dub?
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1