Hacking What we should be seeing soon

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok many of you remember the statement from sc team that middle of July, its now the 22nd, july is not done, but were getting close

i really hope they have been working hard and we should hopefully see later this week or next week

*EOS 1.04, Firmware 1.06
-add support for SNES emu, SDK support, minor bug fixes, game fixes, other suggested ideas(from sc forum)(fixed wii connectivity)
*EOS SP4 for DS One/i, minor big fixes and game fixes
*SNES emu 1.0, hopefully it is a good as they say
*GBA emu update, minor bug fixes and game fixes, really hope golden sun 1 n 2 better compatibility

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
ok many of you remember the statement from sc team that middle of July, its now the 22nd, july is not done, but were getting close

there was no official statement from the sc team that they were realising the snes emu in the middle of july it was just an admin from here said that

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
helpme said:
QUOTE said:

there was no official statement from the sc team that they were realising the snes emu in the middle of july it was just an admin from here said that

An admin from here that often talks with the SC Team.

The updates will come soon enough.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I thought it said something in the Supercard forums (on their actual site) about how they were finding bugs with the SDK and that this was holding up the release?
*edit*
Yeah, here, assuming the info is good but there's not any reason to doubt it. Then again, the english in that is kind of wacky so it also is a really confusing message.
tongue.gif

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9th_Sage said:
Yeah, here, assuming the info is good but there's not any reason to doubt it. Then again, the english in that is kind of wacky so it also is a really confusing message.
tongue.gif
I got that from one of the admins in the Chinese forums so there really shouldn't be any doubt.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
hullo8d said:
9th_Sage said:
tongue.gif
I got that from one of the admins in the Chinese forums so there really shouldn't be any doubt.
Oh no, I just meant that some of the english was confusing. I thought that was what it was saying, but I wasn't 100% sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.