What was ur first Apple Product?

Switchy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
The first Apple product I bought was an iPod Mini (1st gen), bought it on the day it was released.
Since then, I became hooked on Apple. After that I bought an iPod Photo 60Gb, a Macbook, an iPhone and my most recent Apple buy: Macbook Pro 15¨

I'm pretty sure I've bought more but I can't come up with it...

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My mom received a few 1GB shuffles (gen3) through her work. I was content with it for a while until I realized that it cost $100, almost 3 times the cost of a 1GB meizu (m6), so I sold my shuffle to my sister who had had her's 'stolen', for $50, got a meizu (37 dollars hellz yes) and never looked back. The relative price to quality / market share that apple holds has inspired hate in me because I know exactly how Apple sells them. It amazes me that people are astounded that I can connect my mp3 player without the use of apple's bloat-ware and through a digital camera cable no less
laugh.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
science said:
Linkiboy said:
A crappy iPod mini I got in 6th grade. I never bought an iPod again because of itunes :|

What didn't you like about it? Just the iTunes aspect of it? From my experience, the mini is a great little player
Yeah. It loaded super slow on my PC at the time, as well. At the time, the mini looked really sleek, which is why I bought one...

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't have any apple products except for the Macbook Pro that my dad has on loan from work. It's pretty nice but I don't use it much since I have 2 of my own computers.

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Linkiboy said:
science said:
Linkiboy said:
A crappy iPod mini I got in 6th grade. I never bought an iPod again because of itunes :|

What didn't you like about it? Just the iTunes aspect of it? From my experience, the mini is a great little player
Yeah. It loaded super slow on my PC at the time, as well. At the time, the mini looked really sleek, which is why I bought one...

That's the problem :s

If iTunes on windows wasn't so utterly craptastic compared to iTunes on OSX, I may have been more motivated to upgrade my 4th Gen iPod.
I use gtkpod at the moment...

mossy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macintosh Plus. I think it cost my dad about $5000 (Australian dollar) when he bought it shortly after its initial release. Amazing to think how far we've come and what you could get for that kind of money nowadays.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only people who turn green need to see a doctor.