What was the first video game you ever played?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 10,467
  • Replies 115
  • Likes 3

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first video game i saw is pokemon silver, back then i was so fascinated of it but the first game i ever played is Harvest Moon: Back to Nature and i fell inlove with it. Since we always go to the our province when the school semester end. I really like the atmosphere on the country side.

Reactions: Alexander1970
D

Deleted User

OP
Super mario bros on a clone nes (I didn't knew it was a clone back then). In fact the first real console I had was psp (in 2006).

Reactions: Alexander1970

Tomtani1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first real video experience was with Atlantis on the Intellivision system. I also had Space Armada and Demon Attack. My next video system was the Commodore 64 and Jumpman was among my favorite. My next system was the NES and it was much better than my first two systems. I also played Asteroids and Space Invaders at the arcade when it was popular.

I was around 10 years old when I started playing video games. I am much older now but still very much addicted to video games. I am in my early 50s now but my hands and eyes coordination is still as good as ever. Playing video games has its advantage.

Last edited by Tomtani1,

Mikef1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This

Coleco_Telstar_Alpha.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol