What video game scenes give you the most PTSD?

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Titile explains it.
BTW There will be spoilers in this thread so....

Please try to only post one scene per post
I guess i'll start
I get PTSD from fiora's death in xenoblade.
The ending of Tales of Berseria. You see it coming from a mile away and you don't want it to happen but it does and it tears your heart from your soul

Nobody_Important4u

Barely real
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
yume nikki - Basicly LSD dream emulator but in 2D, it may not look so bad at the first glance but it's not that much better than LSD.
Saya no uta - I have love/hate relationship with this game, if you want to be traumatized i recommend playing it it's really good just don't buy steam version because it's censored and this game actually loses when being censored you can get patch from jast usa but you have pay for it which is stupid so i reccomend that you purchase the whole thing on jast usa here: https://jastusa.com/saya-no-uta-the-song-of-saya

Reactions: Angel_

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you.:)

So then,no I did not have an Game Scene to contribute for this Thread.:)
If I already had such "Experience",I would not stay here.......and maybe would needed some professional Help.....
Resident evil has this great scene, in the first game, when you are walking down the hallway and zombie wolves bust through the windows and it gave me the shivers. FfFuk that game was crazy. Silent hill was another game like that. Those nurses are jacked up.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-