Homebrew What version of the WebKit does the YouTube app run on?

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I need to know this so I can hopefully port regionthree over, and experiment with the new3ds arm9 and arm11 execution (if I can gain enough privileges via youtube) EDIT: Also, is this SKATER or SPIDER, or something else?

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to know this so I can hopefully port regionthree over, and experiment with the new3ds arm9 and arm11 execution (if I can gain enough privileges via youtube) EDIT: Also, is is SKATER or SPIDER, or something else?

I don't wanna sound harsh, but if you can't answer these questions yourself you probably don't have any hope of pulling this off. To answer your questions, though, the youtube app's user agent reports that it's "1.7498". If this correlates with the main browser at all, that'd mean that its webkit version is the same as the 4.0.0-4.5.0 browser. This is actually pretty unlikely, though. You'll want to comb through its CROs to see if you can determine a specific webkit version.

Also it's not SKATER or Spider. It's YouTube. You'll have to find new (or equivalent) ROP gadgets that are YouTube-specific.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.