Hacking What type of game do I need for my Private header?

bakuryuuhaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm trying to get my games ready to be put on my Sky3DS when it arrives thursday and my Datel Powersaves just came in. I was re-reading the Private header guide and it didnt specify if I needed to use a game that goes online such as Pokemon Y or a game that is offline like Ocarina of time or Yoshi's island 3DS

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm trying to get my games ready to be put on my Sky3DS when it arrives thursday and my Datel Powersaves just came in. I was re-reading the Private header guide and it didnt specify if I needed to use a game that goes online such as Pokemon Y or a game that is offline like Ocarina of time or Yoshi's island 3DS

You can use any game, once the header is ripped don't sell or share the game if it was a super cheap 5$ game destroy it after ripping the header and backing it up somewhere safe (not online)

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use any game, once the header is ripped don't sell or share the game if it was a super cheap 5$ game destroy it after ripping the header and backing it up somewhere safe (not online)
I would backup the private header file online, you can potentially lose that file if stored on the computer and it has to be restarted. I'd back it up to Dropbox where all your files are completely private and only you can access it. If it makes you feel safer, use 7zip to compress and encrypt it with a password. Pretty much any online host would be good to have the private header on, it's not like 4shared where your files are public and downloadable by anyone.

But if the OP keeps the game cartridge, then absolutely no need to back it up online (might still be a good idea in case)

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1