ROM Hack What translations are you looking forward to?

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dukemagus said:
Fire Emblem 12 (Fire emblem 2 remake)
Fire Emblem 3.
tongue.gif

FE 3 DS (FE 12 to GBATemp I guess), and Blood of Bahamut.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
xtreme1 said:
ASH is still getting translated? sweet... hadnt heard of it in quite a while
ash is no more , its not being translated anymore an the chances are gone with psyco , summon night x will take a while , or even a lot more , and saga 3 is discontinued since crimson nocturnal quit , so you can wait for it but it can take like forever .

personally i can answer the question for what translation do i wait , but youre probably wont be interested , is Sword World 2.0 Book 1 , and i dont mean the ds version , i mean the original TRPG game (Pen&Paper) .

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nimbus+ Sora de Eclaune: Solatorobo is getting a PAL release this summer, so there's no need for a translation.
tongue.gif

I'm looking forward to Blood of Bahamut, Love Plus, Tales of Hearts and AA:MI2. And there are some guys I'd love to see translated, like Wizardry DS, Ouran High School Host Club, Love Revo, Blazer Drive and 7th Dragon.

yuka001

Trophies
XP
Country
DS:
SaGa 3
Xenosaga I.II
Tales of Hearts

SNES:
Rejoice - Another Aretha Kingdom (Aeon Genesis)
Burning Heroes (Dynamic Designs)

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
.Darky said:
6Toushiro9 said:
Gyakuten Kenji 2 is most anticipated
This too. I want an official translation by Capcom, but they have to stop being dicks first.

I would have to jump on the bandwagon as well.
Also there was an interesting game , reminiscent of my childhood :
Lupin Sansei: Shijou Saidai no Zunousen

And also Game Center CX - Arino no Chousenjou 2 (J) (retro game challenge 2 ) would be a blast to have in English !

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arm73 said:
And also Game Center CX - Arino no Chousenjou 2 (J) (retro game challenge 2 ) would be a blast to have in English !

See, I'm not the type to be able to just brute force my way through a game that normally requires a decent amount of reading, as it seems all the non-Japanese players have been doing. Unfortunately the project didn't ever get past the "hey guys, my team and I are doing a translation!" stage. Sigh...

Yequan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Ruby Black is a translation? Heart of the story I'm looking forward to though. There are so many DS games, I have not done, but whether I will be above them all TOH.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazy727 said:
New Super Marios Bros and Pokemon Black Ruby are supposed to drop next week. Also interested in Light Black's new patch with more classic gym battles and in-game trades.

QUOTE(avran89 @ Jun 11 2011, 01:30 PM) Tales, Pokemon Black Ruby, Fire Emblem 12, any Super Robot Wars translations, Shining Force Feather and Saga 3. Props to the translators.
He said translations, not hacks

Anyway, Gyakuten Kenji 2 and Profesor Laiton vs. Gyakuten Saiban (Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright).

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Lazy727 said:
New Super Marios Bros and Pokemon Black Ruby are supposed to drop next week. Also interested in Light Black's new patch with more classic gym battles and in-game trades.

QUOTE(avran89 @ Jun 11 2011, 01:30 PM) Tales, Pokemon Black Ruby, Fire Emblem 12, any Super Robot Wars translations, Shining Force Feather and Saga 3. Props to the translators.
He said translations, not hacks

Anyway, Gyakuten Kenji 2 and Profesor Laiton vs. Gyakuten Saiban (Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright).
Meh no biggie, though translations are a bit more glamorous a good hack is always interesting to hear about as well.

SaGa 3 is canceled now though due to CN quiting correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land