Hacking What to do?

guldx1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to install CFW on my old 3ds using http://3ds.guide some months ago (4-5 months ago) and when I was going to restore sysNAND backup (keep a9lh) but it couldn't find a backup and when i tried to start the system it was just a black screen.

So recently I used CTRTransfer to go back to 9.2.0 and then updated the system through system settings (updated to 11.4). I can't launch the system without the sd card with my files that I had when I tried to install CFW.
So is there any way to install CFW on my system again or am I stumped because I have 11.4?

Sorry if I explained badly.

munchy_cool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess you already have a9lh ...if you cant start w/o sd card ..does sd card have arm9 bin file ? keep select pressed and then power it on ..do you see luma config screen?

guldx1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess you already have a9lh ...if you cant start w/o sd card ..does sd card have arm9 bin file ? keep select pressed and then power it on ..do you see luma config screen?
I do have a arm9 bin file and the luma config screen comes up when i hold selecting while booting

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!