What to do?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by guldx1, Apr 21, 2017.

1. guldx1
    OP

guldx1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2017
    I tried to install CFW on my old 3ds using http://3ds.guide some months ago (4-5 months ago) and when I was going to restore sysNAND backup (keep a9lh) but it couldn't find a backup and when i tried to start the system it was just a black screen.

So recently I used CTRTransfer to go back to 9.2.0 and then updated the system through system settings (updated to 11.4). I can't launch the system without the sd card with my files that I had when I tried to install CFW.
    So is there any way to install CFW on my system again or am I stumped because I have 11.4?

Sorry if I explained badly.

2. munchy_cool

munchy_cool GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 15, 2016
    United States
    I guess you already have a9lh ...if you cant start w/o sd card ..does sd card have arm9 bin file ? keep select pressed and then power it on ..do you see luma config screen?

3. guldx1
    OP

guldx1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2017
    I do have a arm9 bin file and the luma config screen comes up when i hold selecting while booting

4. munchy_cool

Dec 15, 2016
    United States
    so you already have CFW ..enjoy :D

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Complete section 8 and you will be able to boot w/o sd card as well.

https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax

MajinCubyan likes this.
  5. guldx1
    OP

guldx1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2017
    Oh really? Now I feel stupid for asking if I can install it when i already have it, but thanks for the quick answers!

MajinCubyan likes this.
  6. munchy_cool

Dec 15, 2016
    United States
    no worries ..Have a good weekend ahead ..

MajinCubyan likes this.