What to do?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by guldx1, Apr 21, 2017.

1. guldx1
    OP

guldx1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2017
    I tried to install CFW on my old 3ds using http://3ds.guide some months ago (4-5 months ago) and when I was going to restore sysNAND backup (keep a9lh) but it couldn't find a backup and when i tried to start the system it was just a black screen.

So recently I used CTRTransfer to go back to 9.2.0 and then updated the system through system settings (updated to 11.4). I can't launch the system without the sd card with my files that I had when I tried to install CFW.
    So is there any way to install CFW on my system again or am I stumped because I have 11.4?

Sorry if I explained badly.

2. munchy_cool

munchy_cool GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 15, 2016
    United States
    I guess you already have a9lh ...if you cant start w/o sd card ..does sd card have arm9 bin file ? keep select pressed and then power it on ..do you see luma config screen?

3. guldx1
    OP

guldx1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2017
    I do have a arm9 bin file and the luma config screen comes up when i hold selecting while booting

4. munchy_cool

Dec 15, 2016
    United States
    so you already have CFW ..enjoy :D

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Complete section 8 and you will be able to boot w/o sd card as well.

https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax

MajinCubyan likes this.
  5. guldx1
    OP

guldx1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2017
    Oh really? Now I feel stupid for asking if I can install it when i already have it, but thanks for the quick answers!

MajinCubyan likes this.
  6. munchy_cool

Dec 15, 2016
    United States
    no worries ..Have a good weekend ahead ..

MajinCubyan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice