Hacking What to do with fusee-primary.bin when updating to Atmos 1.0.0?

Rewinding

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the notes I found this:

"Please be sure to update fusee when upgrading to 1.0.0. fusee-primary no longer exists, and will not work any more." Also, "Please Note: various components were renamed (fusee-primary.bin -> fusee.bin, fusee-secondary.bin -> package3)."

What does this mean? What do I do with the fusee-primary.bin and secondary.bin files I already have on the SD card? Do I replace all files on the SD card like usual (when updating Atmos) or do I have to manually delete fusee-primary.bin and secondary.bin and then paste fusee.bin and package3? Currently on Atmos 0.18.1.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back up atmosphere, sept (and bootloader if you use hekate) folders somewhere, then delete those folders. Download atmosphere, fusee.bin and hekate if you use it. Package3 is essentially fusee-secondary.bin and fusee.bin is essentially fusee-primary.bin. but with the 1.0 release of atmosphere, fusee-primary and fusee-secondary will not work. You gotta replace fusee-primary with fusee.bin (the payload was updated).

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the notes I found this:

"Please be sure to update fusee when upgrading to 1.0.0. fusee-primary no longer exists, and will not work any more." Also, "Please Note: various components were renamed (fusee-primary.bin -> fusee.bin, fusee-secondary.bin -> package3)."

What does this mean? What do I do with the fusee-primary.bin and secondary.bin files I already have on the SD card? Do I replace all files on the SD card like usual (when updating Atmos) or do I have to manually delete fusee-primary.bin and secondary.bin and then paste fusee.bin and package3? Currently on Atmos 0.18.1.
That depends, how do you launch Atmosphere normally?

Zero026

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Back up atmosphere, sept (and bootloader if you use hekate) folders somewhere, then delete those folders. Download atmosphere, fusee.bin and hekate if you use it. Package3 is essentially fusee-secondary.bin and fusee.bin is essentially fusee-primary.bin. but with the 1.0 release of atmosphere, fusee-primary and fusee-secondary will not work. You gotta replace fusee-primary with fusee.bin (the payload was updated).
Thanks man so much !!!

Zero026

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Thanks man so much !!!

grcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible for someone to clarify what this entails for those who use Hekate and who need to bypass Tinfoil's security checks for Atmosphere?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: if i have time for that