Tinfoil newest version, 12.10, comes with several new features and useful tweaks, including the rise of a white flag with the removal of all Hekate checks (which is no surprise at all, considering the whole SX and TX situation).
Here's the complete log or this new update:
- Added support for a new NSP compression format called NSZ, which can compress NSP's up to 80% smaller which reduces their storage footprint, and increases their install speed. The format is described here: https://github.com/blawar/nsz
- Added ability to re-arrange locations.
- Added support for "blocked" NSZ installation.
- Automatically resets required version upon install and uninstall.
- Added Help section.
- Added "Recommended" section.
- Added "Parental Mode" for filtering content and features for young children.
- Added Retroarch ROM launching.
- This application does not work with sys-clk, ReverseNX, SaltyNX, and likely others. If you are experiencing issues, please try removing every single file on your sd card except sdmc:/nintendo/ and reinstall your CFW without any mods + tinfoil.
- Added game cartridge installation.
- Added USB hard drive support.
- Added support for zippysave and anonfiles.
- Removed all hekate checks.
- Removed junk DLC block.
- Fixed a few MTP bugs. Improved MTP stability. If MTP freezes, just unplug and re-plug the USB cable, you do not have to restart Tinfoil.
In order for this new version to work correctly, you need the latest sigpatches for the latest Atmosphere:
Release Supports HOS firmware 12.1.0 and AMS 0.19.5 - R2 · ITotalJustice/patches (github.com)
Last edited by LeyendaV,