Hacking What themes does Wood R4 support?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,995
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
Which flash cart theme should I download for wood. Should I download an AceKard one?

D

Deleted User

OP
ah, thank you.
I might make some themes for wood. Please can you give some advice on how to improve this R4 firmware theme?
tigerzpreview.jpg

The one on the left is the start up one with the icons. The one on the right is the game and folders selection.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not the greatest at graphics so can't really give tips.
frown.gif
To be honest I never use skins/themes on my carts. More people will read this thread though and probably give you some tips.
smile.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Pikachu123angel said:
ah, thank you.
I might make some themes for wood. Please can you give some advice on how to improve this R4 firmware theme?
tigerzpreview.jpg

The one on the left is the start up one with the icons. The one on the right is the game and folders selection.
Photoshop or gimp.

Your technique is good, but you need a bit of fading so words can be seen.

Hmmmm.... I don't know what to do with the one on the left (scratch it and start over maybe), but the right.... Fade the upper screen a bit, make the bottom screen lighter.... You have to make it so you can read the words and know what you're seeing.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I would say that it lacks proper substance...It looks like you just cut/pasted images together. Try using a fun image editor (GIMP, Photoshop, Paintshop, etc.) to add some effects or borders (something that makes the skin more of 'your' skin rather than just a bunch of other people's images put together).
Also, try to mesh the images together so its more fluid (the icons background)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm