• Poll closed .

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm considering getting a tattoo on the back of one or both of my hands. The ideas I've got are as follows:

The X and O from my icon/emblem

The 'Stray' emblem itself,

1679189843315.png

A pentacle, like my partner

Just the Venus symbol ♀

The transgender gender sign ⚧ (some redundant phrasing, I'm aware)

Or the anarchy symbol,

iu

These are just the ideas I've had so far.

EDIT: I should not have asked for actual advice on the EoF, that's my mistake, lol

Last edited by StrayGuitarist,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Going for the everlasting job stopper approach to the world huh.

If I was going to do the hand thing (super painful by all accounts from people I know that have otherwise serious coverage -- lot of bone, lot of nerves, not much fat and even if you go in for the American approach to the world it is still not much of a shield) I would get something actually interesting both to you and someone that you might care to interact with. Of your suggestions then what is not boring or edgy teenager from the 90s and given about as much reverence (granted anarchy symbol has been a corporate thing since at latest the time Nevermind/Smells Like Teen Spirit went corporate, more likely when Sex Pistols Anarchy in the UK had its time in the sun 20 years earlier) the stray symbol might be something. https://www.hottopic.com/product/anarchy-symbol-t-shirt/10947011.html saying it all really, pentacle might have a similar problem but is more likely to be mistaken for the classic pentagram (not to mention it could be like getting a tattoo of a partner's name when you might break up and... oh dear). Such things happen to all symbols (it is actually a problem in the design of such things -- the pirate flag, such that it was ever a thing, might once have inspired terror but there is a decent chance your grandfather had it on his lunchbox, now imagine designing something to warn off the people 400 years from now from your radioactive dump pile) but might as well go with something that does something to begin with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum