Hardware What should I get?

bazzi_h

Trophies
XP
Country
If you want expandable memory, the EZ4 is really good. Also the M3 perfect is good (I broke mine
frown.gif
but bought an EZ4 afterwards which is a good replacement.)

trikon000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ugly clear green elink would be your option then, just like what NeSchn said. you can get one from DX if you don't know where to get one.

trikon000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as long as you don't have an Nforce motherboard, you should be able to use the EFA Linker. it doesn't have a RTC (real time clock), so don't expect to play pokemon without some patching etc.

Jack-Of-Trades

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trikon000 said:
as long as you don't have an Nforce motherboard, you should be able to use the EFA Linker. it doesn't have a RTC (real time clock), so don't expect to play pokemon without some patching etc.

The reason i don't like to recommend On board memory flash-cart's they have a lot of driver issues (especially with vista)

and next os they most likely wont work at all but since all SD based cards needs is a SD card formated in fat 16 even mac can do that

trikon000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
think of it this way, since it is about in the 20 dollar range. You PAID 20 bucks to find out if it will work with your computer or not.

It is an answer most people don't want to hear that they do not have a compatible hardware to run it.

I spent about 300 bucks on building a crap computer that was compatible just so I can run stuff like this on. most people won't even do that, they will just complain and throw or give away the cart when they get the answer the hard way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.