What should I get for £10.

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm planning to buy a game but I doubt I can buy one with a tenner. I'm not aiming for the best one but I'm obviously avoiding shovelware. Games like Endless Ocean or Link's Crossbow Training w/o Zapper (both pre-owned) are the ones I have considered so far.

Any advice?

I would prefer buying it online because it will be cheaper.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
1. you didn't say which console the games must play on (assuming by those mentioned you're only looking for wii titles?)

2. why is this in the testing area? you're less likely to get useful responses if this is mean to be serious

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Link's Crossbow Training is actually a good choice. I still have it, and occasionally play it when friends are over, since the multiplayer tournament thing is fun. Just trying to beat your own score is fun, too. Plus, the Wii Zapper can be used in a lot of games.

Endless Ocean seems pretty cool, but I haven't played it yet (I want it for Wi-Fi...That, and exploring the ocean is pretty freakin' sweet).

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
dice said:
1. you didn't say which console the games must play on (assuming by those mentioned you're only looking for wii titles?)
PS2 or Wii (I just dug up my PS2 from the garage.
2. why is this in the testing area? you're less likely to get useful responses if this is mean to be serious
Can a mod please move it to General Off-Topic. I never realised I put it in the T.A. Thanks.

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
All DS chart titles are 12quid, and all Wii chart titles are 15quid. Offer is limited to one title per customer, thats not one game, one TITLE. So you can go in and buy every game in the chart, but not more than one of em. I can confirm in this post that this INCLUDES Guitar Hero for the DS with the adapter, and it also includes Mario Kart with the wheel!

at Morrisons.. end SUNday...

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lookout said:
All DS chart titles are 12quid, and all Wii chart titles are 15quid. Offer is limited to one title per customer, thats not one game, one TITLE. So you can go in and buy every game in the chart, but not more than one of em. I can confirm in this post that this INCLUDES Guitar Hero for the DS with the adapter, and it also includes Mario Kart with the wheel!

at Morrisons.. end Friday...
More Reasons to Shop at Morrisons!
biggrin.gif

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
moozxy said:
lookout said:

at Morrisons.. end Friday...
More Reasons to Shop at Morrisons!
biggrin.gif

ya! what did you get?

I only bought soul caliber 4 for PS3 (£25) on monday - I'll be going back for more! new releases!

---------------------------

my bad, end this Sunday...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up