Hacking What should i do next now that i have haxchi installed?

Soccerdies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have rednand, just installed haxchi with brain age so i can load homebrew loader without using the internet, which is good but is there something else i can do that is better? It still takes a decent amount of time to start up the wii u, and load rednand via homebrew loader, is there a better alternative. Have we figured out ways to install wii virtual console games to usb such as metroid prime trilogy etc? Is there a custom firmware alternative that would allow me to get rid of my rednand as it takes up 32gb+ of space on my 128gb sd card

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have rednand, just installed haxchi with brain age so i can load homebrew loader without using the internet, which is good but is there something else i can do that is better? It still takes a decent amount of time to start up the wii u, and load rednand via homebrew loader, is there a better alternative. Have we figured out ways to install wii virtual console games to usb such as metroid prime trilogy etc? Is there a custom firmware alternative that would allow me to get rid of my rednand as it takes up 32gb+ of space on my 128gb sd card
I'd skip rednand.

Setup CBHC

Read my replies on page one here
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-noob-paradise-ask-answer-questions-here.453352/

Last edited by Kafluke,

Soccerdies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd skip rednand.

Setup CBHC
currently i have rednand, the only thing i have installed on rednand are virtual console injects and games such as donkey kong 64, as well as downloadable content. is it easy to dump rednand. How would i go about getting a signature patched sysnand.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
currently i have rednand, the only thing i have installed on rednand are virtual console injects and games such as donkey kong 64, as well as downloadable content. is it easy to dump rednand. How would i go about getting a signature patched sysnand.
Setup and install Haxchi (sysnand only)
Install CBHC. (Unplug all USB FIRST)
Set CBHC to autoboot to system menu.
Done

Backup your SD card to PC. Format it with formatter guide tool to FAT32.
Copy it all back. RedNAND gone

Last edited by Kafluke,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021