Hardware What Should I Do? Downgrade or CFW?

CrasHorizoN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I'm new on this forum and I'm from Turkey. I hope i can clearly write about my problem.

I need CFW for my NEW3DS because I want to make streams on Twitch.
BTW my console is 11.6. I made a little research and I found 3 ways like DSiWare Method etc.
But I am confused, none of them didn't help me.

-I don't have any R4 cards.
-I have one OLD 3DS but it hasn't cfw and it is PAL like my NEW3DS.
-I have one OLD 3DS too it has cfw but it is NTSC.

What should i do?
Or is there a way to downgrade my N3DS?

Last edited by CrasHorizoN,

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your answer, but I have limited time. Is there any solution except flash cards? What about seedmining? Do I need extra stuff for that?
you need either base homebrew access or a friend with it and you need a specific 2$ dsiware game

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
On what firmware version is your PAL O3DS? If 11.3 or under, install CFW for free on it following 3ds.guide, then do a DSiWare transfer to the N3DS (you will need a cheap compatible DSiWare game). If you can't do that, region change your NTSC O3DS to PAL, make a new NNID, get a cheap compatible DSiWare game, then do the transfer method with it, once done, move your NNID back using restore and region change back to NTSC if you want.

CrasHorizoN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you need either base homebrew access or a friend with it and you need a specific 2$ dsiware game
So one of my OLD 3DS has FBI, actually my friends installed it, is there any way to access homebrew with it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

On what firmware version is your PAL O3DS? If 11.3 or under, install CFW for free on it following 3ds.guide, then do a DSiWare transfer to the N3DS (you will need a cheap compatible DSiWare game). If you can't do that, region change your NTSC O3DS to PAL, make a new NNID, get a cheap compatible DSiWare game, then do the transfer method with it, once done, move your NNID back using restore and region change back to NTSC if you want.

All of my 3DS's are 11.6 :/
First choice is impossible for me.
Is there an option to change my region on O3DS? I mean it is not Europen console, it is American.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So one of my OLD 3DS has FBI, actually my friends installed it, is there any way to access homebrew with it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

All of my 3DS's are 11.6 :/
First choice is impossible for me.
Is there an option to change my region on O3DS? I mean it is not Europen console, it is American.
its its already running cfw

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should either buy a flashcart compatible with ntrboot, or you should use seedminer. Seedminer is the same as the DSiWare method, except you don't have to do a system transfer. I and numerous other CFW users are happy to help with retrieving Part1.

Last edited by Lacius,

CrasHorizoN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for answer. I have tried some steps for seedmining but my graphic card is bad and i couldnt do bruteforce step. Can you help me?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr