Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
DSCF7303_zpsa534e8f9.jpg

DSCF7296_zps4af68a37.jpg

The Japanese copy of Pokemon Gold, with manual and box. And, Dobustsu No Mori (Japanese version of Animal Crossing on the N64)

Palmpje

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Zelda I & II NES gold carts
N64 Zelda OOT and MM gold carts
Terranigma PAL
Complete DonkeykongCountry I, II, III.
Hagane, Illusion of Time.
GC zelda collectors edition PAL
Super Metroid
Megaman X2, X3 PAL, (wish I had the first game..)
Zelda alttp
Lufia DUTCH
Castlevania Vampire's Kiss pal
Secret of Mana PAL
Faxanadu PAL
Probotector I

Still looking for Secret of Evermore PAL english version, and a converter NTSC>PAL with the game Soulblazer ntscu card to complete the soulblazer/illusion of gaia/ terranigma series. Or a PAL version of the game.
Also all game I own are in mint condition.
I have a Megaman X PAL somewhere. Name your price :D

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't really have anything SUPER rare, but...

The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (that promotional GameCube disc that came with Zelda 1, Zelda 2, OoT, MM, and the WW demo)- Disc only, though... My brother picked it up from a neighborhood kid he used to babysit who didn't want it, and hence the case never came into our possession (my brother later gave it to me).

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest- Complete with the original case. My girlfriend grabbed it from GameStop and gave it to me as a Christmas gift in 2011. Ironically, I made the decision to get a 3DS and a copy of OoT 3D shortly afterward (I had a lot of Christmas money), so I never really played through the GCN copy. Someday, though. :P

Metroid Prime Trilogy- With the original case, no scratches, in perfect condition. Grabbed from GameStop this past August or September. I was so freaking excited to find it, and only $54 or so with a powerup pro membership wasn't bad. Especially considering a likely more worn copy went for at least $60 or $70 on eBay, last I checked.

Radiant Historia- Not a particularly old game, but no longer in print. I picked up a new sealed copy for about $60 off eBay.

I think the only truly super rare item I have is not a game, but a controller... I picked up the special Mega Man X themed GameCube controller in its original collector case (the case is somewhat worn, but the controller itself is in perfect condition, and has the inserts) for only $30 at the local retro game shop. I quick research online showed only one listing on eBay, where it was going for either $90 or $190 (idr which), which makes me a bit proud to own it. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm