What phone do you own?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Attila13
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 205,415
  • Replies Replies 1,376
  • Likes Likes 2
I recently switched to a Moto X Play. I was getting a little sick of apps being an issue.

Ironically, one of the first things I did was use Cobalt's tool to install the full Blackberry App suite pulled from the Priv.
 
I have the OnePlus One (64GB Model) running Resurrection Remix Rom, the Marshmallow 6.0.1 build. I love the phone am I am glad I got it.
 
I own some cheap flip phone :D
Hope I can get a better one soon but at least I have my iPod =P
 
My first was an Alcatel Pixi 3 and that was 2 months ago. I tgen accidently bricked it and, feigning innocence, managed to refund it.
I now have a Huawei Y6 which was on sale for £35, which I think is an amazing deal. Its awesome <3
 
Had a Samsung Galaxy S3, it no longer charges, friend gave his Motorola ONE. Saving for a S7.
 
Currently using the Galaxy 7 Edge, Exynos version for my International phone, currently studying in Canada.
And my iPhone 6S plus is my American phone.

Previous phones, Galaxy s5, Nexus 5, Galaxy note 4, Galaxy note edge, iPhone 3GS, 4 ,4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6Plus, 6S plus.

Before that I had samsung rant, nextel i860, i870, i730, and a little sprint flip phone.
 
I have a Samsung galaxy note 2 running cm 12.1 and soon a android 6 rom(when I decide which one I'm going with)

The wife has a lumia 1520
 
I have a Samsung Galaxy Avant, but my main phone now is an LG K7 (a.k.a the LG Tribute 5 in some other places)
 
Droid Turbo 2. Love the phone, but i wish I would get either the Marshmallow update or could get it rooted.
 
I don't really collec phones but my actual is an nokia asha 302
MWC-2012-Nokia-Intros-Asha-202-Asha-203-and-Asha-302-3.jpg

Do you know how to adjust the volume on these? I find it impossible, especially in Java games :( And there's almost no documentation about the volume controls, so I'm lost :sad:
 
Do you know how to adjust the volume on these? I find it impossible, especially in Java games :( And there's almost no documentation about the volume controls, so I'm lost :sad:
I don't get games because the one I tried (sonic unleashed, I think) was impossble to play :v there are any nice games for this? xD

The way I know is from the "profiles" . there you can personalize how you want the volume for aplications and calls...
if you find some better way pleae tell me xD
playinh music or videos you can do wih a volume bar their app have
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sono
Moto X 2014, on 6.0
Reminder that there will never be a good Moto X again, so switch brands if you plan to upgrade.
 
Nokia Lumia 930, which is quite rare for someone living in Japan to have one, as most people here either use an iPhone, an Android Phone, or some classic flip phone, as far as I have seen.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted