Hacking What options do we have on 11 FW W/O hardmod?

D

Deleted User

i dont think you will get the answer you need at the irc, i asked but i was ignored XD

cainamm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well guys, after hitting the wall at 1 am and getting stuck trying to install a9lh, I finally gave up and slept on it.

When I got up I doubled checked everything - found the problem (user error go figure).
So now the system is a9lh cfw luma 11.0.33 USA. This solution is 100% working.

There are still a few questions that I came across in the whole process and managed to muddle through. Mostly all concerning the NNID transfers and the multiple "user" folders that I at least saw kept appearing throughout the process and do to using the diswarehaxx and wanting to return my sons stuff / saves to his system in a week I didn't want to delete / format anything.

I have now decided I am going to wait a week. - transfer the NNID back to the original console - restore the sd card backup - restore the nand backup i made before I started these shenanigans and all will be as it was. (hopefully?). Any thoughts on this guys?

I then intend to link the original NNID back to the newly hacked console and (hopefully?) regain access to the eshop and my smileBasic purchase.

Any body have any ideas on whether this will work or not?

In the end though everything worked at well. Despite a lot of apprehension on my part trying a newly mentioned method, and more apprehension due to some user error everything worked out well.

I can't wait to see the guide update with these changes, maybe it will answer some of my questions.

Thanks again to everyone involved with this......

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, since it's my first time doing a system transfer, I didnt know that I should put the sd card of the original a9lh console to the 11.0 console to copy/transfer the DSIware. I just have to wait for 7 days............

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Meh, since it's my first time doing a system transfer, I didnt know that I should put the sd card of the original a9lh console to the 11.0 console to copy/transfer the DSIware. I just have to wait for 7 days............
If you have 2 sd card each in the 2 console then whats the problem?

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have 2 sd card each in the 2 console then whats the problem?
I dont know, the DSIware was not detected on the target system for some reason. And upon flashing back my nand back up with the field runner game, It seems that it's not showing. What luck hahaah, I spent $20 for the eshop card just to fuck it up.

Edit:

I just did another restore and the game seems back though.

Last edited by Akira,

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I dont know, the DSIware was not detected on the target system for some reason. And upon flashing back my nand back up with the field runner game, It seems that it's not showing. What luck hahaah, I spent $20 for the eshop card just to fuck it up.

Edit:

I just did another restore and the game seems back though.
but w8 it stores on the sysnand twln partitions not on the sd right?

Meatyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why was field runner wasnt copied to my other system? It says no DSIWare present on the sd card :(
Same problem happened, on top of everything, it didn't copy any of my main console's data to the receiving one and my NNID bugged or something since now it only logs in the receiving console and not in the main one.
Yes, I tried formatting and logging in in both consoles, only the receiving one logs into my main NNID.
Had to buy another copy of Fieldrunners just in case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw