Hacking What options do we have on 11 FW W/O hardmod?

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This method still requires using an exploit game once you're done. If you are on 10.7 you already can use an exploit game anyway, so the method does you no good.
Not only that you need another 3ds that's already hack with arm9loaderhax

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, does anyone have like a descriptive outline/instruction to get this to work. Here's what I have at my disposal:

-arm9lh lumas old 3ds xl on 11.0
-fieldrunner (already bought and installed)
-gateway card (red and blue)
-original r4
-sky3ds

-old small 3ds on official 11.0 (the one needs to be downgraded)

cainamm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Want to know a little-known, sekret way to soft-downgrade?

Buy fieldrunners on the a9lh system.
Install dsiwarehaxx
System transfer it to the 11.0 system
Find fwtool 1.6.0
Dump your nand and then follow the 11.0 FIRM downgrading procedure.

I'm not going to hand-hold you through all the tiny details. Not enough patience for it.

references:
Tux!

So I have a lot of question regarding this method.

First some background.
I have two o3ds one with a9lh luma cfw sysnand on 11.0.33 and one stock ofw o3ds 11.0.33 - my kids 3ds.

I recently purchased smile basic for the ofw 03ds and am wondering if.
1. After i format the ofw 3ds and system transfer from the A9lh system, hack the ofw to A9lh with updated sysnand.
a). System transfer everything back to the original A9lh system and then.
b). After the system transfer and wipe of the newly updated system which was previously stock, restore the original nnid of this console and regain access to smilebasic download?

2. In regards to the fieldrunners save I have found the save file. However it seems the link regarding exploited games on the Hackmii website leads to a dead page.
a). What are the steps to actually trigger the exploit for fieldrunners?
b). I have never attempted to use Godmode9 - I have read the threads and gathered as much info as I can and feel confident I can inject the save without incident. I was hoping someone could provide a quick a. b. c. - though what interest me most is how to navigate correctly to the proper location to inject the save to.

3. As far as the reference to following the 11.0 FIRM downgrading procedure I assume we are talking about the Hardmod downgrade guide. And in place of dumping your nand via hardmod you would dump it with the fwtool 1.6.0 and restore your modified nand back with the same tool?
a). I have found the source code posted by zoogie, however I have no tools to compile the binary. I have never attempted such a thing. While I think if necessary I could figure out how to do it, it seems a lot of work to use for a single operation. Is there a kind soul who has a compiled version who would be willing to share?

I think this about sums up the burning questions for now. I really don't want to lose access purchased content on my daughters pink ol3ds nor do I want my son to be stuck with all his stuff on the pink 3ds. Seems the system transfer will allow what i am thinking? Sorry for any questions or thoughts considered noobish. I can assure I have read through these forums quite extensively. however I know i have barely scratched the surface. I do work full time and really do this for my kids. I am more or less trying to ensure I am on the right track before I blindly go transferring stuff around on my kids system's.

Thank in advance for any and all help.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I'm concerned with is losing my Nintendo ID once the transfer is complete. Am I gonna have to call up Nintendo to get it back?

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
@RemixDeluxe You can System Transfer back to the original system if is from Original 3DS to Original 3DS or from New 3DS to New 3DS (there isn"t possible to go back in Original 3DS to New 3DS), saying so also if you mean about the NNID of the other System if you use Tiny Format or System Format (but this last delete the Nintendo 3DS Folder) you won"t have problems and you will can relink again the original NNID later, if there isn"t NNID take precautions because the no NNID content merge in the NNID that transfer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one