I have a W810i

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N-Gage QD - Shit phone but there are some great games for it, plus its the best one to play mobile games on.
N91 - Buggy piece of crap.
N95 -
wub.gif

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black enV2. i wasnt supposed to get any nice phones, but my dad wanted a phone that i could get for an upgrade so we just switched plans.

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
W600i - I keep thinking I want to upgrade... but then I keep stopping myself because it has everything I want in a phone: mp3 ringtones that can also be set to each individual... and bluetooth for uploading the files to it easily!

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
last year i traded my Ericsson k750i against an Qtek/HTC 8310, which i was pleased with.. till 2 months ago, when it broke down, and i had to go back to my even older Ericsson t230 :/ which.. really sucks..

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Motorola Razr V3r I think. Works well, has a MicroSD slot, and other interesting features.

I wish it had a bigger memory cache for the phone itself (can't make alarms or ringers using files on the SD card AFAIK and 16 megs with files I can't get rid of is painful), and I need to get mine repaired. It keeps powering off (like the battery comes loose, I don't hear it power down) in my pocket, and the keypad no longer lights up, making texting difficult, impossible in the dark. Apart from that, it does what I need it for, and is an emergency camera if need be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy