What mobile phone do you have?

rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland
Nokia 3650 - I like it's circular keypad, i like it's symbian, and if someone says it's crap i don't care. It can play pron in .avi so it's fine by me ;p.

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had an expensive phone before, but it broke and I never wanted an expensive phone again because they break
Now I got a super simple SE K200i and it doesn't break
smile.gif

mad567

D. Gregar
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Greece
QUOTE said:
I had an expensive phone before, but it broke and I never wanted an expensive phone again because they break
Now I got a super simple SE K200i and it doesn't break

Nice way of thinking..........i completely agree with you=)

QUOTEI have 2 a k750i with a 2 gb pro duo and a k800i flashed to k810i firmware, with custom menus/mods etc with a 4gb m2 mem card

yaynds.gif
Nice i didi the sam thing with my mother's k750i i flashed it to W800i

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've got a... Nokia 7650 XD Too lazy to get a newer one(and no money for that... also don't want to make a mobile contract)

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
SignZ said:
I've got a... Nokia 7650 XD Too lazy to get a newer one(and no money for that... also don't want to make a mobile contract)

thats old skool man, i used to have that phone, it's a great phone though as it's very durable, i had it for years.

QUOTE(Mazor @ Sep 3 2008, 05:12 PM) N81. GBA emulation etc.

if i could afford it, i would have got a n80/n81
frown.gif
it's a nice phone.

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
I have the Samsung Z720, not bad phone, slide can somtimes be sluggish and you have to flash the firmware to remove the branding and open alot more options!

Tenkaichi

Trophies
Website
www.livejournal.com
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
I have 2 a k750i with a 2 gb pro duo and a k800i flashed to k810i firmware, with custom menus/mods etc with a 4gb m2 mem card
smile.gif
I don't get this. Why do you have two k750i(s) and a k800i (with k810i firmware
tongue.gif
), which the model # isn't so far apart? I understand that the k800i is an upgrade of the k750i, but I guess it boggles me because I'd personally wait for something bigger... maybe like a c902 or otherwise. But anyway, do you have two k750i(s) as an accident, or are you collecting phones, or what? Personally, I had two Samsung D500s due to a fluke accident... ended up keeping one for awhile and sending the other one to the Philippines at the time.

Currently, I have a k800i... but I'm waiting in vain for a decent flip phone that's reliable, or a candy bar that will sway me and not break my bank at the same time. Either way, this phone is still operational so I guess I can't complain
rolleyes.gif

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
psycoblaster said:
i am using LG Disco (LG-SH650)

but as soon as anycall's ?? (pronounced lomo) , also known as the OMNIA, is released, i'm going to get it asap.
Wat :|
It's already available here in the UK... does that mean it got released here BEFORE Korea?
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol