Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Django0 said:
Bond697 said:
Django0 said:
So it's better not to mess with EV/IVs.

ideally no until more is known about the whole process of 5th gen PID generation, etc. EVs are fine so long as they add up to no more than 510.
Wouldn't editing EVs like that make them illegible for wifi?

no. EVs are just.. EVs. they aren't determined by anything else, kind of just on their own. so long as the total is less than or equal to 510 you're fine.

axelhacker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Well a friend of mine teach me some trick to create any pokemon on pokesav.

1. You need a pokemon with your original name (yeah, the one you use at the begining of the game, if you write it with normal Letters o japanese it doesnt matter). If you change your original name with pokesav you need the following steps.

2. Open the file .sav of Black or White room with pokesav and locate the pokemon that you catched with your original name and go to edit pokemon.

3. On the edit window there is a box with the OT letters, click on it and you will see somenthin with numbers like 2D FF 00 etc, etc, copy this numbers exactly on the first pokesav window in the box name (yes, where your name is), you need to do this manually.

4 Now, go to any breeded pokemon that you had receive from daycare and put the same numbers on the OT box.

5. Finally save the file of that pokemon with any name and wooalaa you can use it any time you want V generation pokemon for random battles, you can change the gender, ability and shiny any time anywhere. (use this file to create pokemon with pokesav)

When you generate a pokemon you need to change the name with the name rater on hiun city with the japanese o 5 letters

You can use the pokemon for random, this is 100% tested, if you want 4 generation pokemon with 4 generation moves you need the pokeshifter program on Pokemonproject.com

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
axelhacker said:
Well a friend of mine teach me some trick to create any pokemon on pokesav.

1. You need a pokemon with your original name (yeah, the one you use at the begining of the game, if you write it with normal Letters o japanese it doesnt matter). If you change your original name with pokesav you need the following steps.

2. Open the file .sav of Black or White room with pokesav and locate the pokemon that you catched with your original name and go to edit pokemon.

3. On the edit window there is a box with the OT letters, click on it and you will see somenthin with numbers like 2D FF 00 etc, etc, copy this numbers exactly on the first pokesav window in the box name (yes, where your name is), you need to do this manually.

4 Now, go to any breeded pokemon that you had receive from daycare and put the same numbers on the OT box.

5. Finally save the file of that pokemon with any name and wooalaa you can use it any time you want V generation pokemon for random battles, you can change the gender, ability and shiny any time anywhere. (use this file to create pokemon with pokesav)

When you generate a pokemon you need to change the name with the name rater on hiun city with the japanese o 5 letters

You can use the pokemon for random, this is 100% tested, if you want 4 generation pokemon with 4 generation moves you need the pokeshifter program on Pokemonproject.com

a. no one should be using pokesav and the instructions don't make sense. all it's doing is copying OT over an already good OT and telling people to rename the pokes at the name rater, the same thing as in the first post.

b. the pokeshifter app is linked in the first post.

no, dxeggman. are you sure you had no other AR codes going? because i fixed 6 for myself today to battle on wifi with absolutely no issue.

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, im sure. no codes and such. In white i can get on with some pokes but most cannot enter random battle.

Tomorrow im gonna try tweaking some ivs and seeing wat pokegen can do for me. im thinking they dont match the pid stuff, or something
*yawn*

I can get Pokemon to work in White, by just catching them normally.
changing their nature/ivs makes them invalid.
"if you're going to edit ivs, change the Pokemon from a gen 5 PID to a method 1 PID and do it that way. catching a Pokemon and immediately changing its ivs will disqualify it."

So changing ivs is a no go, better wait till the gen 5 ivs are figured out. now my question is: wtf is wrong with my black save file/pokemon that makes em all invalid???

...I have a hunch it's my Trainer name, oddly enough. To the lab!

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bond697 said:
Django0 said:
Bond697 said:
Django0 said:
So it's better not to mess with EV/IVs.

ideally no until more is known about the whole process of 5th gen PID generation, etc. EVs are fine so long as they add up to no more than 510.
Wouldn't editing EVs like that make them illegible for wifi?

no. EVs are just.. EVs. they aren't determined by anything else, kind of just on their own. so long as the total is less than or equal to 510 you're fine.
Well I guess that makes sense, thanks for helping.

TsukasaXGemini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what I do with mines.

Okay guys, wanna use Pokesav Pokemon on Wi-Fi? Here are a few easy steps works 100% of the time.
First of all Stats have to be legit obv, also make sure the locations are legit, dont make non-hatched Pokemon have egg moves.

Get GTS Pokemon----> Edit on Pokesav----> Use "Re name Pokemon that are not yours code"----->???----> Profit!

DO NOT USE ENGLISH POKESAV NAMES!

Nickname rater. I know location doesn't matter but I like to keep it legit.
Also, OT in english letters kicks you off.

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im able to random wifi with my white version and even with my pokeshifted pokes. Then i remembered wat game i was playing >.<
a few minutes ago i got 3-0's by a team of:
skarmory
blissy
forretress
salamence
weezing
dusknoir

Ryu_v_Ryu.jpg

pic somewhat related.

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay fixing my trainer name via trash bytes did work (copied the trash bytes from white version to black).
Fresh caught pokes WORK ON RANDOM BATTLE.
The ones i have dont work still, have to fix their nicknames
"pokeshifted" pokes work, as long as the region part says "hoenn" or "sinnoh" Some of them are blank, my snorlax for example is banned, wigglytuff can go.
So thanks, I solved my own problem with a hunch pulled out of my ass super genius!

Spider, Bond, Django, I got some clues based off the stuff you said/asked. Thanks for pointing me the right way.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Django0 said:
Is local multiplayer checked too? As in could you use hacked pokemons?

you should be fine there. gonna try that out tonight with my dsl and dsi, though.

you bring up some interesting questions, dxeggman. i have more testing to do tonight.

TsukasaXGemini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to add...If you have a Pokemon in Gen V such as a Swampert that was breed in black/white and give it Gen IV moves that are impossible to get unless to Pokemon is Pokeshifted it will also kick you off.

LTK

Trophies
XP
Country
how do you save changes to Pokemon? i make my pokemon be from eggs/evs etc then i switch to next Pokemon, then switch back to original Pokemon and all changes reverted?

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LTK said:
how do you save changes to Pokemon? i make my pokemon be from eggs/evs etc then i switch to next Pokemon, then switch back to original Pokemon and all changes reverted?

once you finish making changes to the poke on the left, right click its icon on the right and choose "set".

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"-pokegen b15 has a working character map and is better than pokesav in every way."

Pokegen only generates pokemon is the problem as far as I see, sav does more

But the map works nicely and has resolved my issues with random battling, so thanks OP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol