What is there to expect out of Modern Warfare 3 for Wii?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by XAlexBlitz209X, Nov 3, 2011.

1. XAlexBlitz209X
    OP

Member XAlexBlitz209X GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hello, I just wanna know what you guys expect for Modern Warfare 3 on Wii.I'm really happy that we're at least getting this for the Wii community since we didn't get MW2.I hope they don't reduce the sizes of the map like they did in Black Ops :(.I want to also see how they structured the "Quick scoping" in this game :ninja:. Thanks for your time. :)

2. pokefloote

Member pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

United States
    I'm excited for this too. I'm not too big of a COD fan, but I enjoy it every once in a while.
    Hope it's not another downsized version either. My friends would be playing Black Ops on their PS3's and I felt let down.

3. Lucif3r

Member Lucif3r GBAtemp Maniac

Sweden
    While Im not a graphic geek, given the choice between a downscaled and HD version, I chose the HD version (In my case - PC version).
    I dont think the Wii can bring anything exciting enough to make me walk away from mouse+keyboard+full details.

Anyway, its very fun that the Wii is actually getting a version of it at roughly the same time as all the other platforms :)
    This is how it should always be!