What is the noobiest/stupidest legit question anyone has asked you?

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
Can I play a downloaded game I found on the internet on my 360 without softmodding it?
I saw a guy on youtube jtag hack his 360 with a usb drive.
Can I play 3DS games on my R4iGold Pro Dual-Core SDHC 2017 5.0 WiFi Fifa edition?

I seen dumb questions like that as well ;'D
When I see questions like that, I often assume that the ones asking are rather young. When I was about 10 or so years old, I wanted to put N64 games on a small laptop my family recently bought, so I deleted a bunch of clips from the computer I had downloaded to "make room" for it. They were only like 200MB or so and the laptop had 76GB of storage. The N64 games then ran choppy and I got upset over losing the data. :blush:

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
When I see questions like that, I often assume that the ones asking are rather young. When I was about 10 or so years old, I wanted to put N64 games on a small laptop my family recently bought, so I deleted a bunch of clips from the computer I had downloaded to "make room" for it. They were only like 200MB or so and the laptop had 76GB of storage. The N64 games then ran choppy and I got upset over losing the data. :blush:

For some... I think it's a miracle they even know how a PC works, let alone can find this site, sign up and post ._.

Wait.. 80 GB harddrives in the 90's
No way....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf