assassin's creed today baby!

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Still waiting for it to arrive)

Because i wanted to support the company that makes these great games. Plus PW rules.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guitar Hero III for the Wii as well.
I never played any GH games before, but somehow I got hold of a backup and I managed to do pretty well on easy mode with just the Wii remote !
Next day I literally run to Toys'R'us and I purchased a bundle with the new wireless les poul.
I didn't regret it, I must admit I never had this much fun in a video game in at least 10 years.
Now I'm almost done in story mode on medium level and I'm looking forward to finish it on expert, for some near authentic guitar playing experience.
The only problem I have with it is that I don't even remotely like most of the songs, so far there are only 2 or 3 passable and one that I actually love (pride and Joy, it's just my style).
I must admit I was intrigued by this game because of the youtube videos I've seen featuring rock this town for GH2.
I'm a huge Stray Cats fan and I knew I was missing oot on something.
Now that I actually tried the game( play to believe!) and I'm hooked, I desperately need a copy of GH2 in order to play my all time favorites Rock This Town(by the way it's my best song to perform when I go out on a Karaoke bar night ).
I'm tempted to get a PS2 bundled with GH1, GH2 and legend of rock 80s all together just to play my favorite song , because there's no way I can play those on my Wii.
Or maybe I should get an Xbox 360 Guitar hero X bundle, and end up with a better system after all.
Oh, I just wish they would port those PS2 games to the Wii for a change, that is the kind of port I wouldn't mind at all !

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Super Mario galaxy for Wii.
Definiatly worth the money.
smile.gif

King Zargo