Hacking Question What is the current best modchip for the Switch?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found one guy - very well known and has a Youtube Channel - when I went to PayPal him the fee to install - got an error message that he is not able to accept payment. Sent a few emails and he's now ghosting me. Wonder if he went underground. Either way, still looking for a reputable guy to install the chip - if anyone knows someone please send PM.

Just like what Draxzelex said good luck finding a hard modder here on the forum, all the one involve with the SX Core/Lite got hit with cease and desist, check your local electronic repair shop to see if they willing to solder for you, or just buy one with it already, being modded, I recommend V1 unpatch unit with Trinket M0 though.

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just like what Draxzelex said good luck finding a hard modder here on the forum, all the one involve with the SX Core/Lite got hit with cease and desist, check your local electronic repair shop to see if they willing to solder for you, or just buy one with it already, being modded, I recommend V1 unpatch unit with Trinket M0 though.

I already bought a new Switch and have the modchip - so not buying another one. Also, the guy I found wasn't through GBA Temp - someone mentioned the guy to me and then I found him on YouTube.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already bought a new Switch and have the modchip - so not buying another one. Also, the guy I found wasn't through GBA Temp - someone mentioned the guy to me and then I found him on YouTube.

Well you going just have to find local shop that does soldering work or learn to solder yourself. people does soldering work like Squee666 can't touch the chip due to cease and desist, the other guy Modderfolker619 deleted his account so you know Nintendo is with hard modding with piracy involve.

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well you going just have to find local shop that does soldering work or learn to solder yourself. people does soldering work like Squee666 can't touch the chip due to cease and desist, the other guy Modderfolker619 deleted his account so you know Nintendo is with hard modding with piracy involve.

Thanks - I can probably do it just afraid to mess it up. I'm not in a rush but if I can't find someone to do it (for a normal price), I will try myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next