Hacking What is the BEST DSi flashcart?

Doyouwantaspoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been out of the DS scene for about 6 months ever since my iTouch 2 got bricked, and they still haven't given out new firmware. Can someone suggest me a high-quality flashcart that gets regular updates? Keep in mind this is for an NTSC DSi with the latest firmware!

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acekard 2i
Supercard DSOnei
Supercard DSTWo (Possibly, but its not released yet.)
Just some of the few I think would be worth your while.

hawkeyenick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
M3i Zero!

I also vote M3i Zero. The M3 series in general is just plain reliable.
It's got bricking insurance with that usb cable
smile.gif

Doyouwantaspoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is a good site to buy from? I would rather spend like $5 on shipping and get it in a week than free shipping on dealextreme and get it in a month.

Jasper07

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Doyouwantaspoon said:
What is a good site to buy from? I would rather spend like $5 on shipping and get it in a week than free shipping on dealextreme and get it in a month.

lol I was just going to say: "Buy from DX it's cheap and free shipping."
smile.gif

But I don't know any other good site to buy from... Maybe you could try any of GBAtemp's sponsors?

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamebygame is really good, its just they don't have there flashcarts listed atm (Idk whats wrong.), and Gamebygame has free shipping, and still received my order in 3 days. Bought 6 flashcarts from them, all of them run perfect. Gamebygame is a pretty good choice in my opinion.

starfighter1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya it is weird how they dont have their flashcarts up....same thing with dx maybe nintendo finally cracked down on them.....nah we would have heard if they did. possibility 2. is they just plain ran out because of the holidays.

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
starfighter1 said:
ya it is weird how they dont have their flashcarts up....same thing with dx maybe nintendo finally cracked down on them.....nah we would have heard if they did. possibility 2. is they just plain ran out because of the holidays.

Actually, if they would really run out of the supplies, they would just change the status to "out of stock" instead of completely removing it from the catalog.
It's weird they don't sell the AK2i anymore (not to mention it was one of their top sellers).
Oh well, luckily I bought one already a month ago
tongue.gif

Doyouwantaspoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aeladya said:
My guy swears by RealHotStuff...I've heard great things about them too, shipping is about 3 days from what I've heard.
I totally forgot about Realhotstuff. Anyway, i just checked their prices, and they are almost twice as expensive as dealextreme. It's ok though, I bought one from dealextreme last night.

gamerjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a DSi today, i am going to wait for the SCtwo, so i will live on Mario Party DS for now. COME ON SC TEAM!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1