What is actual your choice - Burger King or McDonalds ? (ONLY for Fast Food Fans)

scandal_uk

Not Really There
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ronald is evil.

Attachments

• MaccyDs.png
    MaccyDs.png
    506.5 KB · Views: 202
Reactions: Alexander1970

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not a huge fast food fan. That means that I'd rather go to a local burger joint and get a bigger burger that's made with better ingredients.

That being said, sometimes you just want a quick meal so occasionally i'd get something from Burger King or McDonalds. My actually prefered fast food restaurant is Subway, though. It feels a lot healthier (allthough it probably isn't) and you can get your sandwich put together exactly how you want it.

For McDonalds, I only ever get Chicken Nuggets, a McRib (thank god they are on the regular menu here in Germany) with a chocolate milk shake on the side (The milk shake machines in Germany are not out of order all the time, either). "Regular" burgers at McDonalds taste absolutely aweful and you'll leave more hungry than you entered.

Burgers at Burger King taste considerably better, are bigger than at the golden arches. And their sides (Chilli Chese Nuggets, Onion Rings, Fries) taste a lot better than McDonalds offerings.

So, for a Burger - if it's intended to be quick - i'd go to Burger King, McDonalds only ever for Chicken Nuggets or a McRib.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Definitely Burger King. The Burgers are better and they have Chilli Cheese Nuggets.

BTW: It's sad that there is no KFC, and no Pizza Hut in the town where i live...
Just FYI: McDonalds now also has Chilli Cheese Nuggets. But do yourself a favour and don't get them - they are dry as fuck, nothing like the chilli chesse nuggets from Burger King. Hell, even the frozen chilli cheese nuggets you can get from the supermarket are 10 times better than why McDonalds sells as an excuse for chilli chese Nuggets.

I have KFC, Pizza Hut, Subway, McDonalds and Burger King basically right next to each other. KFC and Pizza Hut are a mystery to me for different reasons:

For what it is (Fast Food) KFC is ridiculously expensive - a "halbes Hänchen" at the nearest Bistro is almost half the price, comes with fries and has a lot more meat on top of tasting better.

I have only ever set foot into a Pizza Hut 3 times and their menu is confusing. They offer three diferent Pizzas, Margeritha, Regula and Deluxe. But they won't tell you what they are. They will tell you all the different pizzas they *could have* and what category they fall into. But when you tell them "I want the deluxe one with salami, ham and onions" they are like "Sorry but our deluxe pizza is currently Salmon, Spinach and Pineapple". So, I was told I can either get a plain Pizza, a Salami Pizza or the Salmon/Spinach/Pineapple one.
So it's weird to me, it's easier for me to call the Pizza place down the road and order a pizza from their menu to pick up.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "meat", fries, and nuggets at EVERY McDonalds I've been to in my 48 years of life has been better than EVERY Burger King I've been to. BK's nuggets are exceptionally horrible in comparison to McNuggets.

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
BK's nuggets are exceptionally horrible in comparison to McNuggets.

I agree. I - personally - love the meat and the fries of BK... but what you said about the chicken nuggets is indeed true. McNuggets are much better than BK's...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For what it is (Fast Food) KFC is ridiculously expensive - a "halbes Hänchen" at the nearest Bistro is almost half the price, comes with fries and has a lot more meat on top of tasting better.

I have only ever set foot into a Pizza Hut 3 times and their menu is confusing. They offer three diferent Pizzas, Margeritha, Regula and Deluxe. But they won't tell you what they are. They will tell you all the different pizzas they *could have* and what category they fall into. But when you tell them "I want the deluxe one with salami, ham and onions" they are like "Sorry but our deluxe pizza is currently Salmon, Spinach and Pineapple". So, I was told I can either get a plain Pizza, a Salami Pizza or the Salmon/Spinach/Pineapple one.
So it's weird to me, it's easier for me to call the Pizza place down the road and order a pizza from their menu to pick up.

Haha... didn't know that the menu is so confusing :lol:

Well, sure, KFC is more expensive than regular chicken products... but the KFC panade is really nice in it's way...

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got an Reply from Burger King:

Sg. Herr +++++
das Restaurant wurde unerwartet und voraussichtlich bis 10.07.2020 aufgrund einer defekten Lüftungsanlage geschlossen.
Herzlichst,

Ihr BURGER KING® Team

Sg. Herr +++++
the restaurant was closed unexpectedly and is expected to close until 10.07.2020 due to a defective ventilation system.
Sincerely,

Your BURGER KING® team
Should ask them for a free Whopper.

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I don't like Mcdonald burger too, It just tastes bad, especially french fries. soft and too salty.

but Burger King- Hell yeah, They are not cheap but they are delicious. Burgers are nice and big, Meat tastes AMAZING, and french fries are just Awesome. Warm, bit crispy, tasty but not too salty. I wouldn't go to Mcdonalds If I have to choose between them.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Today after a 5 Day break - Burger King Time again.:toot:

Double Whopper Menu King Size with Cola and Pommes
Chicken Wings.

Some Note on my "Fast Food" Love:

Please,it is very important to know,take care of your Teeth and make frequent Mouthhygenic please.:)
Otherwise you wake up some Day and have some Surprise(s) in your Throat.......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Your eyes need to rest.