What is actual your choice - Burger King or McDonalds ? (ONLY for Fast Food Fans)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Today on Burger Kings Menu (with Coupons):

Sweet Ben - 150g Patty. essen.gif

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Still the Question for many People - Mc Donalds or Burger King ?
Not for the "Question of faith" which is the better Franchise....

Only what is your Choice for the Moment.It can change maybe daily.

For me personal I am still on a "Record Course" for not going to McDonalds since around 2012 (or later,I do not now it exactly anymore..)
Maybe the Quality has changed (better or not)
I remain loyal to Burger King.this.gif

Reactions: MrCokeacola

Iamapirate

Trophies
XP
Country
Burger King has better food but I find McDonald's to be more consistent. Everytime I order BK it's like a 50/50 shot the meal is not as good as before, whereas McDonald's is almost always the same.

Reactions: Alexander1970

PalomPorom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
McDonald's for sure. Way better chicken, way better nuggets.
There's a reason BK nugs are like $1 for 4 is it? Because they're dog shit. And McDonald's double quarter burgers is the goat

Sent from my toaster running Rebug

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've never eaten at a Burger King, but I am cheesed at them for buying out a nice little supermarket-thing in Sydney's city (near Central station) that sold a lot of things many other stores don't, and deciding to build another BK outlet in its place.
Used to be a nice place to get after-uni snacks...ugh.

As for McD, I like their Filet o' Fish, McChicken, Chicken and Cheese, and McFlurry...

D

Deleted User

i went to MC after not doing so in a long time, i was suprised the new ordering system made it to my country, i go to that screen, select the cheapest item in menu (only reason i went to mc was because some things happening that day), put my debit card, sigh in relief that i had enough funds, go to the pick up zone, and pick up my order. I'd love for BK to implement something like that, i hate talking to people i don't know.

D

Deleted User

If I'm forced to, McDonalds. They got Swedish meat that have really freaking hard standards. Burger King however imports their meat from Germany, their chicken from Ireland (I think it was?) etc.
So I stopped eating at Burger King for that reason, I don't need excessive amounts of antibiotics.
Antibiotics in German meat..? Uhm.. okay? Its forbidden to sell those meat in Germany. Even feeding antibiotics to animals is only allowed if the animal is really really ill. I wonder where you got this information... Dunno how its handled in Ireland though

Anyway
I Love the Fries of Burger King but the Rest ist tastier in mc Donalds i guess

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

Antibiotics in German meat..? Uhm.. okay? Its forbidden to sell those meat in Germany. Even feeding antibiotics to animals is only allowed if the animal is really really ill. I wonder where you got this information... Dunno how its handled in Ireland though

Anyway
I Love the Fries of Burger King but the Rest ist tastier in mc Donalds i guess
i often hear the opposite lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1