What is actual your choice - Burger King or McDonalds ? (ONLY for Fast Food Fans)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

They BOTH changes their attitude/style etc. over the years.

For me McDonalds food is getting closer and closer to taste like their Burger packages.:angry:
- Meat in the burgers is out of the question
- Chicken Nuggets (including the "basket") is terrible
- Pommes (fries) are awful and salty if you don´t insist to get one without.:blink:

Burger King has it at the moment (for the last 6-7 Years) for me.:D
- Meat tastes great (like flame grilled,yes they still do it ).
- Pommes are always crispy and fresh out of the "fritter".
- Chicken Nuggets + Wings tastes great.

But that can be territorial,it depends where they get the ingredients.Maybe in YOUR country it is vice versa.:unsure:

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can go both ways but sometimes I feel like McDonald's has a cleaner taste and Burger King is just a tad bit more... greasy? Not in a bad way or anything like that but it varies from location to location compared to McDonald's which for the most part all taste the same.

Reactions: Alexander1970

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If I'm forced to, McDonalds. They got Swedish meat that have really freaking hard standards. Burger King however imports their meat from Germany, their chicken from Ireland (I think it was?) etc.
So I stopped eating at Burger King for that reason, I don't need excessive amounts of antibiotics.

WiiHomebrew+Snes

Member of GBAtemp's shadow district
Trophies
Website
www.lucar.io
XP
Country
United States
Wendy's has best nuggets. Burger king has best burgers. McD's and Burger king share best desserts, burger king has more selection and better shakes but McD's cinnamon rolls are like monkey bread lol

Edit: cinnamon bites. Now McDonald's has real cinnamon rolls they're not too shabby.

Last edited by WiiHomebrew+Snes,

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If I'm forced to, McDonalds. They got Swedish meat that have really freaking hard standards. Burger King however imports their meat from Germany, their chicken from Ireland (I think it was?) etc.
So I stopped eating at Burger King for that reason, I don't need excessive amounts of antibiotics.
McD has 45% Swedish meat. Only Max has 100% Swedish beef in their burgers.

As for me: I really like Burger King, but McDonalds have offered a few burgers lately that have been.... fantastic. I was so surprised.
My number one choice is still Burger King, but I wouldn't be sad to go to McDonalds either since they do have some really tasty stuff too.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
McD has 45% Swedish meat. Only Max has 100% Swedish beef in their burgers.

As for me: I really like Burger King, but McDonalds have offered a few burgers lately that have been.... fantastic. I was so surprised.
My number one choice is still Burger King, but I wouldn't be sad to go to McDonalds either since they do have some really tasty stuff too.
Else we got Sibylla!

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

The one thing I don’t mind about either of them (in the UK) is their burgers are 100% British and Irish beef. Strictly no additives of any kind.

The rest of the burger on the other hand, the bun, the cheese and so on. No matter where you are they haven’t eliminated various additives in those components. Yet anyway.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Depends on the location really. I suppose if we go by just menu alone, probably Burger King, I like their burgers a bit better than MacDonalds.

But I've been to Burger Kings that are utterly disgusting, everything greasy and soggy, always over salted or over sauced and messy etc. The nearest one to me is one of these, whereas the McDonald's closest to me is one of the good ones so if we end up getting fast food to eat it's usually that.Their fries always tend to be fresh unless it's late or during a down period, I haven't had any super greasy meals from them, they tend to do a good job at keeping things nice and fresh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: being sick still sucks