What is actual your choice - Burger King or McDonalds ? (ONLY for Fast Food Fans)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except we've already proven that the likelihood of McDonald's being the cause of your food poisoning incident is extremely slim, haven't we? I mean I know you don't like facts and science and shit, but get over it. You didn't get poisoned by McDonald's and get on with your life. There's a million legitimate reasons to not like McDonald's, there's no need to latch on to the standard bullshit food poisoning claim.

Gee, really?? No shit, Sherlock and I only said it once, quit bringing it up. "You don't like faces and science and shit" wow, did I fucking stutter? No? Then drop it already, you punk ass troll. I can speak for myself. :angry:

Who the hell pissed in your cereal today? If you don't like what I say, it's not my problem. Deal with it and grow up already. Consider yourself blocked, good day.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BK has the potential to have better food, but I can rarely get anything fresh from the dwindling number of locations near me. The employees just don't seem to give a shit. Carl's Jr is ultimately better than either BK or McD's, but of course approaches a cost that becomes questionable for fast food.

Carl's Jr is pretty good indeed.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Yes the packaging from McDonalds taste delicious.:wacko:

But in Austria there is a changing in McDonalds philosophy ofter the last months.The Logo is again red/yellow as original.
The Burgers looks like more handmade.:yay:
......and again delicious and "eatable".

Maybe I think i look over my "boycott" near the last 10 years.:unsure:

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes the packaging from McDonalds taste delicious.:wacko:

But in Austria there is a changing in McDonalds philosophy ofter the last months.The Logo is again red/yellow as original.
The Burgers looks like more handmade.:yay:
......and again delicious and "eatable".

Maybe I think i look over my "boycott" near the last 10 years.:unsure:

seriously ? delicious ? to me, it doesn't! Its awful. Almost like fake because I read it somewhere that you can leave burger in the temperature room for over a week and it won't rotten or mold at all!! Ugh!

Reactions: Alexander1970

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For all the junk food you eat yr probably knocking 5 to 10 years off yr life think about tht yr gonna miss out on a whole new playstation number:lol:

D

Deleted User

I swing depending on offerings and price/budget. There was a time when McDonalds had a build your own menu using real food and it was pretty good.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Gee, really?? No shit, Sherlock and I only said it once, quit bringing it up. "You don't like faces and science and shit" wow, did I fucking stutter? No? Then drop it already, you punk ass troll. I can speak for myself. :angry:

Who the hell pissed in your cereal today? If you don't like what I say, it's not my problem. Deal with it and grow up already. Consider yourself blocked, good day.

"Grow up. I'm blocking you". Classic right there :)

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it's sad that people on this board mainly feeds only burgers and nuggets, ever heard of salad and fish?

BTW try this, i usually add sliced chicken chest, to balance the carbs and protein.

Last edited by leon315,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-