What is actual your choice - Burger King or McDonalds ? (ONLY for Fast Food Fans)

skrck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The only thing I like about MacDonald's is the ice cream. Does Karl's Jr count? it's pretty much the only fast food joint I visit.

Edit: Not sure if this counts as fast food but I eat at a lot of taco joints. Tacos al vapor are the shit. I go to several small restaurants and I dont want to name them because I dont want to give any hints to my location

Last edited by skrck,
Reactions: Alexander1970

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I had to choose only one I would pick McDonald's for their french fries and would settle with their fresh never frozen quarter pounder (real 100% beef burger). I also like the McNuggets and they are really made from 100% whole chicken breasts (not bones and grit like urban myths claim).

I like Burger Kings flame broiled burgers better due to the smoke flavor, but I really hate their new french fries (they changed them in the early 90's - I was a big fan of their older fries).

I really liked the lard fried McDonald's french fries the best and hopefully with the realization that vegetable oil is not as healthy as good old fashioned lard they will make a comeback.

So if it was one or the other it would be McDonald's.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But I've been to Burger Kings that are utterly disgusting, everything greasy and soggy, always over salted or over sauced and messy etc. The nearest one to me is one of these, whereas the McDonald's closest to me is one of the good ones so if we end up getting fast food to eat it's usually that.Their fries always tend to be fresh unless it's late or during a down period, I haven't had any super greasy meals from them, they tend to do a good job at keeping things nice and fresh.

The Burger King down the road from me is terrible. The trays are always covered in grease (to the extent where I never handle one without a napkin). The staff go from handling money, to trash to making food without washing their hands. The wait takes forever and the place is dirty. Plus their clientele is made up of hood rats and people who are constantly getting kicked out due to begging for money, listening to loud music, drinking booze in the store, fighting, etc ...

skrck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
McDonalds have
  • Apple pie :P
  • Shamrock Shake :P
  • McRib :P
  • Mushroom with swiss cheese Angus Beef burger :)
  • Snack Wrap :)
  • McGriddle :P
AND MCFLURRY B-)

They do not have Szechuan Sauce. :ninja:

But they do have a creepy clown as their mascot.:moogle:

Huh, the only one that actually exists here in Mexico is the mcflurry. Maybe if I lived somewhere else I would like McDonalds more? The quality here is really bad. To the point where it makes the american version seem gourmet.

Or maybe its because the only times I eat Macdonalds in the US when im fucking starving to death and there's nothing else to eat

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by spotanjo3,

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/burger-king-c17818.html

Food Poisoning

I know that. I am talking about this thread related to Burger King or McDonald's. I ate them all my life but not anymore and never got food-borne illness nor food poisoning. I gotta be careful, of course. I cook at home mostly, thought.

You were extremely lucky, McDonald's is the only major food chain to have really confined me to my apartment for 48 hours. But I do like BK's fries a lot more, not as soggy as McDonald's :P

skrck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Burger King because it didn't give me food poisoning like McDonald's did :creep:

Eating out is a constant game of russian roulette when you have allergies! :D

They also have hotdogs unlike mcdonalds. :D

They don't have that here :( Come to think of it, a lot of burger king restaurants have closed where i live. Now there's only one, near my old school.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eating out is a constant game of russian roulette when you have allergies! :D

They don't have that here :( Come to think of it, a lot of burger king restaurants have closed where i live. Now there's only one, near my old school.

Um, food poisoning is caused by viruses and bacteria in badly prepped food, not allergies. I don't have food allergies.

pohaxsf

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello.:)

They BOTH changes their attitude/style etc. over the years.

For me McDonalds food is getting closer and closer to taste like their Burger packages.:angry:
- Meat in the burgers is out of the question
- Chicken Nuggets (including the "basket") is terrible
- Pommes (fries) are awful and salty if you don´t insist to get one without.:blink:

Burger King has it at the moment (for the last 6-7 Years) for me.:D
- Meat tastes great (like flame grilled,yes they still do it ).
- Pommes are always crispy and fresh out of the "fritter".
- Chicken Nuggets + Wings tastes great.

But that can be territorial,it depends where they get the ingredients.Maybe in YOUR country it is vice versa.:unsure:
here in greece I prefer goodys which is like burger king, mcdonaldsis like rubber and disgustang

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Burger King because it didn't give me food poisoning like McDonald's did :creep:

Except we've already proven that the likelihood of McDonald's being the cause of your food poisoning incident is extremely slim, haven't we? I mean I know you don't like facts and science and shit, but get over it. You didn't get poisoned by McDonald's and get on with your life. There's a million legitimate reasons to not like McDonald's, there's no need to latch on to the standard bullshit food poisoning claim.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?