Hacking What happened?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where were you yesterday?

You should've been here when a guy menaced the security of the whole site.

Bad p1ngy :whip:
Yea, i mean >
big-lebowski-jeff-bridges.gif

cluesagi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say it with me: "FUCK MIYAMOTO AND HIS GREEDY CORPORATE ASS". Iwata was 1000 times better.
Iwata was the president of Nintendo. Miyamoto isn't and never was. He doesn't make these decisions.
When he died, Nintendo started caring more about restricting their console to the point where you have to pay to hack it than actually IMPROVING the home menu.
Yes, Nintendo will do everything in its power to prevent people from hacking their systems. Because they are a business and they don't want people pirating their software. How does this not make sense to you?

Reactions: BigOnYa and CoolMe

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
Iwata was the president of Nintendo. Miyamoto isn't and never was. He doesn't make these decisions.

Yes, Nintendo will do everything in its power to prevent people from hacking their systems. Because they are a business and they don't want people pirating their software. How does this not make sense to you?

I wouldn't bother replying to him. He's got no brain cells to listen to anyone 🤣

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Say it with me: "FUCK MIYAMOTO AND HIS GREEDY CORPORATE ASS". Iwata was 1000 times better. When he died, Nintendo started caring more about restricting their console to the point where you have to pay to hack it than actually IMPROVING the home menu. Where are themes or folders? Where is Miiverse? Where is anything? Where is the "always free online" that Iwata promised?
Miyamoto got kicked out years ago,
The new CEO is called (i think) Shuntaro Furukawa

EDIT : NVM, I confusing Miyamoto with Kimishima my bad

Last edited by Noctosphere,

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

Yeah, let me pay $600 for a switch with a small hardware modification without WHICH YOU APPARENTLY CANNOT HACK YOUR SWITCH.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Some mod also moved this thread to a "shitty posts" subforum. Do you want me to create a fourth thread?
Hey, I have a first gen switch which can be modded easily
you want it? I can make you a price :)

iiTzSamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, let me pay $600 for a switch with a small hardware modification without WHICH YOU APPARENTLY CANNOT HACK YOUR SWITCH.
This statement makes no sense at all
Some mod also moved this thread to a "shitty posts" subforum. Do you want me to create a fourth thread?
Good, because this thread is shitty.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg