What happened to SD-Boot?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by wad11656, Jun 18, 2011.

Jun 18, 2011

What happened to SD-Boot? by wad11656 at 6:56 AM (587 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. wad11656
    OP

Newcomer wad11656 Newbie

United States
    'Ello!

Over a year ago, there was a thread entitled "SD-Boot v1.0 coming soon," February...2010!!

http://gbatemp.net/t209922-sd-boot-v1-0-coming-soon?

What's happened? Assuming the project is dead(!?!?!) and focus is turning only to USB--I'm just speculating, here. I have NO idea where the general focus is right now, if there even is one--what's the status update with loading Gamecube backups? Sorry if there are recent/more up-to-date threads or sources on this topic...If so, a link would be great.

But I know this is a source for many of the hackers and coders(?) that are directly involved in this..."field of study," (heh) so I just wanted to hear a report from either them or someone else who knows what they're talking about.

========
    I've been trollin' around this site for a while and it's really helped me a lot! At least with Wii softmodding and all that fun stuff, that is...This, and WiiHacks. You guys have been a huge help! I rarely ever have to post the questions I have because someone else already had and there's often a proper response! It's great!

Keep it up, guys [​IMG]
    ========

2. crwys

Member crwys GBAtemp Maniac

United States
  3. nl255

Member nl255 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

It is now called Swiss, and it is out. See here http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/portal.php .

4. wad11656
    OP

Newcomer wad11656 Newbie

United States
    Alright! Awesome! Thanks, guys!

Glad to see this progressing!