Hacking What happened to maurifrogs softmod guide?

• Thread starter IsaiahBeal
  • Start date
  • Views 13,499
  • Replies 37
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
... For instance ModMii is completly useless for Mac and Linux users. Not everybody uses Windows.

You obviously dont have any clue whatsoever about Mac or Linux. If you, by any chance, are using any of those 2 - go back to windows, mac and linux is too complicated for you.
The keyword is "Wine", "W" "I" "N" "E". And no, thats not something that was released yesterday, its been around for at least 7 years (incase you were going to pull a "I havnt used mac/linux in a year!"), I dont know exactly how long its been around, but Ive been using it regularly for 7 years.

So to say ModMii is useless on mac and linux is just a flat out lie. Dont spread bullshit.
Well it may not be useless, but it's still harder to use.

I can't confirm this since I use Windows, but haven't there been a lot of reports of ModMii not working under WINE in the past? I can't remember for sure.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Well it may not be useless, but it's still harder to use.

yep, its very very hard. Ill try to explain it to you... get ready... are you ready? Ok here goes... Right click -> Open with Application -> Wine -> profit
You can also assign .exe files to wine directly, so you just open it like any other file.

I dont know about the reports, but modmii always worked for me in Wine. But I didnt have a Wii until shortly after letterbomb was found and released, so it mustve been before that in that case.

Oh, and sorry about the sarcasm, just a funny touch ;)

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Also there are people who prefer to read a well written guide and do all softmod steps themselves. There are people who actually want to gain knowledge about softmoding and not blindly follow all steps a computer tool provides.
I just reread mauifrogs guide. To be honest here, mauifrogs guide does not give anyone knowledge any more than what modmii does. It does not teach people about what WAD files are or go into any details about anything that is not a step in the softmod process. Modmii's guide is extremely well written to the point that it is custom for each user.

So for your argument of "there are people who actually want to gain knowledge", since modmii and mauifrogs guide give the same amount of knowledge, then where should people go because for what you're saying in the end people can't go to modmii or mauifrogs guide for extended knowledge.

You sir really should compare the 2 side by side before you say things that are untrue.

And I can honestly say that because I now know all the steps in Modmii's guide like my wife knows the back of my hand.
yep, its very very hard. Ill try to explain it to you... get ready... are you ready? Ok here goes... Right click -> Open with Application -> Wine -> profit
LMFAO!!!! Hilarious. Even my wife is wondering why I'm laughing so hard.

You know, thirty years ago if I was in a room by myself and I just started laughing, people would think that I am crazy.

T.Kuranari

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First off, I don't feel that I am bashing his guide here at all.

But you implied exactly that with your yet again "ModMii is the way to go, other guides stink" posts.

Second, I am contributing what I think is useful.

If the rumors about you are true, you of all people should know that flaming other peoples contributions are not considered useful here at all.

Third, mauifrog was wanting to drop supporting his guide anyways even before I opened my mouth and I was just the person that helped him make that final decision.

We are not talking about supporting here. A lot of people contribute something without spending additional free time for user support. His guide has been deleted from this site and it's because of your bashing and takedown requests that ultimatively led to mauifrogs decision to request his guide to be removed.

About the legality of other guides, please reread what I wrote. I have said clearly, on multiple occasions, that those packs of files that you download contain Nintendo copyrighted code. Thats why they are illegal. It has nothing to do with gpl stuff because a guide does not even fall under gpl anyways.

This what you wrote: "Any guide that links to a bunch of file packs is illegal."

Where exactly did you talk about Nintendo code? I am not following all threads in which you have participated and only refer to this thread. Your sentence cleary implies that you consider all sorts of file packs illegal, which is just wrong.

Modmii, although it doesn't teach people everything about the wii and what a wad file is and all of that, but xflak does state in this generated guides that to get more detailed info to go to the Complete Softmod Site, which does contain every bit of info and even more than mauifrogs guide, and xflak even provides the link.

That still doesn't change the fact that ModMii doesn't provide further informations about softmodding. A link to another guide can be included anywhere without increasing the potential knowledge a person can gain.

Also, as stated many times modmii will work on mac and linux if the person decides to use a virtual machine like Wine.

Setting up a VM for ModMii to work on Mac and Linux environments is not an acceptable solution when native ports are possible.

I don't think mauifrogs guide should be deleted off the net, but I think it has no place on this site. We already have an illegal guide that is stickied on the forum that will work for anyone no matter what OS they run.

That's your personal opinion you are entitled to, believe it or not, but I also think that mauifrogs guide is somewhat pointless considering the availability of other guides, BUT that doesn't give you, me or anyone else the right to bash at other peoples work for multiple times. It's not up to you to decide what content should be removed from this site. Sometimes it's just better to say nothing.

It was mauifrog's decision and his alone to remove it. You can't blame deadlyfoez for speaking his mind (even if he can be a little overly blunt after a few drinks).

Do you think it's really that simple? Do you really think people are always telling the truth about their real feelings on the internet? If you really believe this, you have another thing coming. If mauifrog says he is fine with DeadlyFoez bashing his guide what makes you sure he's telling the truth? Humans are not machines that are immune against harsh words. People have to choose their words carefully in a social environment. Think about it for a second.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
You want to learn more about .wads etc? I got an excellent site for that: www.gbatemp.net - you should check it out! ... oh wait...

And yes, deadly might have a way of putting his words, and he may have gone a little too far in the previous topic. BUT! He has done nothing wrong in this thread, yet YOU come here and starting a flamewar which will only lead to a lock.

Personally I find it amusing to read flamewars, but maybe you should move to PM instead?

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
... For instance ModMii is completly useless for Mac and Linux users. Not everybody uses Windows.
You obviously dont have any clue whatsoever about Mac or Linux. If you, by any chance, are using any of those 2 - go back to windows, mac and linux is too complicated for you.
The keyword is "Wine", "W" "I" "N" "E". And no, thats not something that was released yesterday, its been around for at least 7 years (incase you were going to pull a "I havnt used mac/linux in a year!"), I dont know exactly how long its been around, but Ive been using it regularly for 7 years.

So to say ModMii is useless on mac and linux is just a flat out lie. Dont spread bullshit.

edit: Actyally, I dont even know why Im bothering yelling at you. I dont think theres any mac or linux user (who uses it as desktop) that doesnt know about wine anyway.
yes really fucking usefull
Code:
psyblade@exile:~$ ls -la .wine/
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 1 psyblade psyblade   0 2011-10-16 20:15 .
drwxr-xr-x 1 psyblade psyblade 238 2011-09-26 22:15 ..
psyblade@exile:~$ wine --version
wine-1.3.28
psyblade@exile:~$ winetricks --version
psyblade@exile:~$ winetricks sandbox
Executing w_do_call sandbox
Executing load_sandbox
psyblade@exile:~$ cp Documents/ModMii\ Installer.exe .wine/drive_c/
psyblade@exile:~$ cd .wine/drive_c/
psyblade@exile:~/.wine/drive_c$ wine ModMii\ Installer.exe
[?1h=fixme:shell:SHAutoComplete stub
fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000180
wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\mode.exe"
File not found

wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\cscript.exe"
File not found

ModMii Installer							  v2.7

by XFlak

Where would you like to install ModMii?

L = Local Installation

* Installed to C:\ModMii

D = Desktop Installation

* Installed to \ModMii

C = Custom Portable Installation

* Installed to user-defined location

E = Exit without installing

Enter Selection Here: L
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
You Have Entered an Incorrect Key

fixme:ping:main this command currently just sleeps based on -n parameter
fixme:ping:main this command currently only supports the -n parameter

by XFlak

L = Local Installation

D = Desktop Installation

* Installed to \ModMii

Enter Selection Here: l
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error

by XFlak

L = Local Installation

D = Desktop Installation

* Installed to \ModMii

Enter Selection Here: L
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error

by XFlak

L = Local Installation

D = Desktop Installation

* Installed to \ModMii

Enter Selection Here: D
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error

by XFlak

L = Local Installation

D = Desktop Installation

* Installed to \ModMii

Enter Selection Here: d
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error

by XFlak

L = Local Installation

D = Desktop Installation

* Installed to \ModMii

Enter Selection Here: C
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error

by XFlak

L = Local Installation

D = Desktop Installation

* Installed to \ModMii

Enter Selection Here: c
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error

by XFlak

L = Local Installation

D = Desktop Installation

* Installed to \ModMii

Enter Selection Here: e
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error

by XFlak

L = Local Installation

D = Desktop Installation

* Installed to \ModMii

Enter Selection Here: E
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error

by XFlak

L = Local Installation

D = Desktop Installation

* Installed to \ModMii

Enter Selection Here: ffufucfuchfuc fuckfuck fuck yfuck yofuck you
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error
Syntax error

by XFlak

L = Local Installation

D = Desktop Installation

* Installed to \ModMii

Enter Selection Here: fixme:console:CONSOLE_DefaultHandler Terminating process 1f on event 0
fixme:console:CONSOLE_DefaultHandler Terminating process 8 on event 0
]0;psyblade@exile: ~/.wine/drive_cpsyblade@exile:~/.wine/drive_c$ ^C
]0;psyblade@exile: ~/.wine/drive_cpsyblade@exile:~/.wine/drive_c$ exit

Script done on Thu 15 Dec 2011 20:09:11 CET

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I've always said that the biggest asset I bring to the community is my networking skills. I've put dev's in touch with other dev's that otherwise would never have found each other and been able to collaborate with one another. One of my qualities that contributes to my good networking skills is being a good judge of character. I'm not saying I'm never lied to, and I'm not saying I can always tell when I'm being lied to, but I am very confident that most of the time I know when I'm being bullshitted, and mauifrog just isn't bullshitting me (IMHO).

But if you don't want to take my word on it, read our PM convo for yourself
(@mauifrog, I hope u don't mind me posting this, but we didn't say anything overly sensitive so I'm pretty sure u will be cool with this, if not let me know and I'll take it down)
XFlak said:
hey man, sorry about foez. If he had spoken to me before I would have tried to talk him out of it. I really don't think u need to remove your guides from the net... I mean, where am I going to get the next great ideas for ModMii, lol, jks jks. But seriously, I understand if u've been looking for an excuse to drop the project, but u could just leave it online and stop updating it. I feel really guilty being the reason for u taking ur guide down.
mauifrog said:
It is now you, you have a great app, you have done great work on it. And now it is the most popular app on wiihacks with almost 3mil views, and very deserving of it. I just hope your xflak40 over there. If your not let me know, otherwise you should be able to do whatever you like with that post. I really have never wanted a softmod guide, I only ever tried to write one due to the failures of others. Your modmii has come to a level that most of my concerns or no longer an issue. It is great, you may have noticed that i have used it often for my wads. Keep up the good work. Let me know if you ever want me to test anything, I like bricking my wii, so let me know. It is good that foez said what he said, I do respect his opinion more than he would know, so coming form someone else would not have had the needed effect. I am going to try to finish by Any Wii Brick fix, which if I can put the time into it should be a one stop solution to any brick type.
XFlak said:
thx for being so cool with everything again man. Now that the dust is settled how do u feel about everything? U cool with joostin taking over your guide?
Thx again mate, and regardless u will ALWAYS have a place in ModMii's credits
mauifrog said:
I am fine with anyone who wishes to taking over, changing my guide, etc, I don't really care. Better them than me really, it is hard to keep up with, especially since I hardly play a wii to know that these updated cios actually work. Joostin is going to make a new guide with the others at hacksden which is cool, wiihacks is not to interested in letting go so they can have it as is if that is what they like.

And just to clarify, anywhere nintendo IOSs\WADs\whatever are hosted other than ninty servers is breaking copyright laws. And I'm pretty sure there are tools designed specifically for MACs and for Linux that are able to download those files directly from ninty servers (like ModMii\nusd does using windows\wine\vmware) and yet people still host nintendo files on other sites. There are better more legit ways of doing things other than shady "WAD packs", even on other OSs, so why do they still exist? What's funny is that it's actually against gbatemp's rules, but no one seems to care.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
@psyblade
Well thats fucked up. Worked like a charm for me :s
I would tripple-check but I switched back to winblows on my laptop about a week ago for different reasons, so I dont currently have a linux machine.

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Downloading the zip and running it manually is working even less by the way.
It might be possible to configure wine to run it but doing so is no easy task for a regular user.
I trie it every few month and failed so far but I'm no wine guru.

I even considered porting it to python to get it to run on linux.
But I did not like modmiis coding style at all.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
@DeadlyFoes: Weren't you the one who first bashed his guide for no reason whatsoever to the point where he couldn't take it anymore so that he requested his guide to be removed?
This what you wrote: "Any guide that links to a bunch of file packs is illegal."

Where exactly did you talk about Nintendo code? I am not following all threads in which you have participated and only refer to this thread. Your sentence cleary implies that you consider all sorts of file packs illegal, which is just wrong.
Ok, so you know about the thread where I complained about his guide before and you pretty much know everything that happened in there, but some how you missed the part that I mentioned about the copyright files many times? You don't make sense. Go reread the other thread again, get yourself caught up to speed here, and maybe we can continue this conversation without you lack of references.
But you implied exactly that with your yet again "ModMii is the way to go, other guides stink" posts.
Please don't put words in my mouth. I did not say that, and it was not implied. That is only your perception of what I said, which is not the case.

If the rumors about you are true, you of all people should know that flaming other peoples contributions are not considered useful here at all.
As someone else said, you seem to be the only person flaming here, so you should understand that they are not considered useful here at all, so you might as well just drop it.

That still doesn't change the fact that ModMii doesn't provide further informations about softmodding. A link to another guide can be included anywhere without increasing the potential knowledge a person can gain.
Neither does mauifrogs guide. Go reread his guide and them please tell me where in his guide there are more details about things that modmii does not have. Give me examples and not some baseless arguments.
The only thing I can really see in mauifrogs guide are things like "Read this chapter 3 times or more" and the "Never Uninstall IOS, or SM you will brick your wii" written 6 times in a row.

If I go and search on a guide for how to chaange the oil in my car, should I expect that the guide will tell the details of why I need to change my oil and the mechanics of the engine and the combustion that causes the oil to get dirty...etc...etc? No!!!

Someone goes to a softmod guide to learn how to softmod their wii. If people want to learn about the details and all the extra stuff then they go to wiibrew.org
Setting up a VM for ModMii to work on Mac and Linux environments is not an acceptable solution when native ports are possible.
Then feel free to go ahead and program one yourself. Do something to contribute here. I'm sure xflak, joostin, mauifrog, me, and many others would be happy to give you advice If needed.

That's your personal opinion you are entitled to, believe it or not, but I also think that mauifrogs guide is somewhat pointless considering the availability of other guides, BUT that doesn't give you, me or anyone else the right to bash at other peoples work for multiple times. It's not up to you to decide what content should be removed from this site. Sometimes it's just better to say nothing.
I didn't decide anything, I only gave my opinion. It was mauifrogs decision (and now we are just running in circles here). As you already stated, I'm NOT a mod so you obviously know that I can not make a decision, so why are you pointlessly reinforcing the fact that it is not my decision, which we all already know? I'm not understand your point here.
Do you think it's really that simple? Do you really think people are always telling the truth about their real feelings on the internet? If you really believe this, you have another thing coming. If mauifrog says he is fine with DeadlyFoez bashing his guide what makes you sure he's telling the truth? Humans are not machines that are immune against harsh words. People have to choose their words carefully in a social environment. Think about it for a second.
In case you missed it, read the conversation between XFlak and mauifrog and then tell me if you think mauifrog is not telling the truth. And if you think he is not telling the truth then you mean he is lying, and we all know that to lie you have to be a liar. Kinda crappy that you are calling mauifrog a liar. And now who's the one insulting him, which at first you came here to defend him. I really don't understand your points at all.

I

IsaiahBeal

jeez people... I just wanted a simple guide. And thank your for the link.

T.Kuranari

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, so you know about the thread where I complained about his guide before and you pretty much know everything that happened in there, but some how you missed the part that I mentioned about the copyright files many times? You don't make sense. Go reread the other thread again, get yourself caught up to speed here, and maybe we can continue this conversation without you lack of references.
You are the one who should read my post again and perhaps think for awhile about it before replying. I told you I refered to this very thread, where you made the false statement:"Any guide that links to a bunch of file packs is illegal". I didn't saw you writing about illegal Wads in the other thread because it was deleted before I had a chance to continue reading the conversations in it. There are people around who don't sit 24 hours a day before their desktop surfing in the internet, you know. All I was catching up is you continiously bashing and bashing and bashing mauifrogs guide. You said I must not put words in your mouth and yet YOU put words in MY mouth.

Please don't put words in my mouth. I did not say that, and it was not implied. That is only your perception of what I said, which is not the case.
Sorry, but any idiot cleary sees that you are biased towards ModMii. Please don't lie to me that you didn't say that mauifrogs guide stinks and ModMii is the best.

As someone else said, you seem to be the only person flaming here, so you should understand that they are not considered useful here at all, so you might as well just drop it.
Yeah, right. I should stop so that you can get away with your sh*t. Afterall you achieved your goal, which is to make mauifrogs guide disappear from this board. No need to start a flamewar anymore, right? Did you really expect people just listening and doing nothing while you continiously behave like an a**hole?

Neither does mauifrogs guide. Go reread his guide and them please tell me where in his guide there are more details about things that modmii does not have. Give me examples and not some baseless arguments.
The only thing I can really see in mauifrogs guide are things like "Read this chapter 3 times or more" and the "Never Uninstall IOS, or SM you will brick your wii" written 6 times in a row.
Where did I say that mauifrogs guide is better or more detailed than ModMii? Infact, I also expressed my negative opionion about his guide in my previous post. Please go read it again. What you don't get is no matter how bad a guide you think is, you can't just go around and bash other peoples work and then not even have the balls to apologize.

Then feel free to go ahead and program one yourself. Do something to contribute here. I'm sure xflak, joostin, mauifrog, me, and many others would be happy to give you advice If needed.
Don't change the subject. It's not about me, neither about Xflak. I was just pointing out the negative things ModMii has because you act as if ModMii is perfect, the ultimate solution while bashing other softmod solutions.

I didn't decide anything, I only gave my opinion. It was mauifrogs decision (and now we are just running in circles here). As you already stated, I'm NOT a mod so you obviously know that I can not make a decision, so why are you pointlessly reinforcing the fact that it is not my decision, which we all already know? I'm not understand your point here.
Your opionion consists of bashing other peoples work and bashing only (as the rumors about you confirm this if they are true). Of course you can't decide anything mod related here, but yet you acted like if you can. Perhaps you want to apply for a moderator job? Better not, right?

In case you missed it, read the conversation between XFlak and mauifrog and then tell me if you think mauifrog is not telling the truth. And if you think he is not telling the truth then you mean he is lying, and we all know that to lie you have to be a liar. Kinda crappy that you are calling mauifrog a liar. And now who's the one insulting him, which at first you came here to defend him. I really don't understand your points at all.
Yet again you put words in my mouth because you are running out of arguments. Perhaps you should wait till I write something about Xflaks post before you spread yet again typical bulls**t of yours in this thread?

@Xflak: I'm not saying mauifrog is lying or telling the truth, to be honest I don't care. My point is, I just wanted you to know that on the internet there is generally a high probability that people are not 100% honest. Person X may tell you this, person X may tell you that, but the fact remains that you can't be 100% certain and that something like harsh words have an impact on human beings. Take a look at my profile page, especially at the interets line. Perhaps you get a deeper thinking about my comments here.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
ModMii isn't perfect? I'll fix that in the next update k? lol, jks jks

Seriously though, I'm not naive enough to believe everything on the net is true, but I do place trust in select people\sources, and mauifrog is one of them (especially when we talk in PM and not publicly like in a thread). But seriously, give me some credit, if I believe everything on the net I would have probably paid one of those scam sites for the hackmii installer, lol.

What you don't get is no matter how bad a guide you think is, you can't just go around and bash other peoples work and then not even have the balls to apologize.
You're kidding right? I try to avoid sharing my negative opinions because I know ppl will just think I'm only promoting ModMii cuz it's my app. But that doesn't mean I don't know there are inferior\outdated guides on the net (I'm not talking about mauifrog's guide when I say that). Not only are people entitled to their opinion, but they should be encouraged to share their opinion, whether it's positive or negative. How else would people know to avoid "brickmywii"? If one person says something bad about a guide, without even reading it I'd probably cut the author some slack... but if 100 people start calling a guide shit, that acts as a very useful signal to others to avoid it.

Foez is my buddy and even I will admit he can be very harsh sometimes (but also very helpful at other times, or even simultaneously). But that's no reason for u to expect an apology because he shared his opinion. If you truly think that, maybe u should go on a crusade asking everyone who has ever said anything negative about anything on the 'temp for an apology. You can start with every person who's ever used the phrase "brickmywii" to refer to pimpmywii. And regardless of how harsh Foez can be, he's pretty much the only person in North America repairing bricked wii's with his infectus tutorial. That alone makes him an invaluable member of the gbatemp community.

Anyways, this is getting out of hand, why don't both of you kiss and make up, lol.

T.Kuranari

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Xflak: I really like your humor. It's good to see that people like you exist here :). But while I think this whole thing is not about you and you just happen to somehow got caught in that, I nonetheless shall continue to argue with you because I suspect that you misunderstood something.

As I said, I rarely get angered by opionions of others and DeadlyFoez is indeed entitled to his opinion, but I don't agree with the rudeness of his opinions (oh and obviously I'm not the only one). One can issue critic the normal way or the harsh way. DeadlyFoez issued his critic inappropriate and rude in multiple occasions. I simply don't agree with that and for that he should have apologized to mauifrog, but instead you carried the burden on your back for DeadlyFoez. I don't know how old he is but I suspect he is old enough to behave like an adult and take responsibility for his actions.

Bauldrick

Trophies
XP
Country
jeez people... I just wanted a simple guide. And thank your for the link.

Case closed... although it was mildly entertaining reading the alternate 'discussion' :) .

arguing-on-the-internet-is-like-running-in-the-special-olympics.jpg

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it that easy to set up a VM these days? I tried it some years ago and I gave up after a few hours. I had to install/download tons of crap and I got sick of it.

Staying out of the pissing contest, but I will answer your question. Using VirtualBox or vmware Workstation (or even easier is fusion for mac), I bet you could set up a windows vm in under an hour first time (assuming you have downloaded all the files and have your "windows disc" handy, and the only reason it would take so long, is the install process of windows).

-Erik

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Ok, i will say this and hopefully end this pointless debate.

I DID in fact apologize to mauifrog, in pm and in the other thread. So that is multiple time I did apologize. So once again, you are spewing off stuff that you do not know about. Mauifrog and I kissed and made up and he has no hard feelings at all.

Now that your gripe about that is out of the way. I already had 3 or 4 people in the other thread give me crap about what I said. That was over and done with until you brought it back up today. You are not anyone who should be telling me that I should have to apologize. I can handle my own dilemmas. Not even a mod spoke to me at all about what I had to say in the other thread, and a mod is one that should be correcting me before any other member. If you really had a problem with what I was saying then you had the chance to say it in a pm, as I also had the chance when I said what I said to mauifrog, which eventually did happen.

But now you are expecting that after you have been rude to me in this thread, others have told you that you are flaming, and even xflak has put his words in, now you are complaining that he decided to get involved. In the other thread enough people had joined this forum just to stand up for mauifrog and I was attacked by many people (all of which didn't bother me), but now that you start the fire back up again you think that it's wrong for someone to stand up for me.

Ok, so lets end this here. I apologized to mauifrog (one of your demands). It wasn't my fault that mauifrog took down his guides (another one of your grips), and I haven't been acting like a jerk or have been rude in this thread at all (another thing you were upset about me doing in the other thread). So now everything that you really had to complain about has been nullified.

By the way. I don't know what thread you were reading where "everything got deleted", but I found the correct thread. HERE IT IS and as you can see, not everything did get deleted. You can now read all of my posts and everything I said. Only thing deleted was the first post which contained mauifrogs guide, and one other post of his, and he did both of those himself. So now you can read it and not have the crappy excuse of...
I didn't saw you writing about illegal Wads in the other thread because it was deleted before I had a chance to continue reading the conversations in it.
...because everything I said is still right there in the link I provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F