Hacking What happened to DSTT

kolosus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd bought a few DSTT cards. Yeah. They were probably fake... But they played most of the games and everything was grand...

Then I was away from the scene for a bit (month or two) when I came back everything was topsy turvy! I cannot find the DSTT firmware anymore (with the fake killer disabled), I cannot find the latest info.lib cheat.dat etc.

What happpend? I understand that clones were coming out like bandits... but to remove everything? Atleast the last stable state of the firmware and the latest dat files should have been left intact.

Someone tell me what's going on. What did I miss? Where should I look? Puh-lese!

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The TTDS is dead, there is no-one to fix the news games anymore, there are games there are with 2 months and no fix yet, so sad man, wish I could fix those games

I Am will wait a little longer but I am sure no one will fix EO3 for ex.

BigLord

Trophies
XP
Country
kolosus, I feel your pain. The only thing we can do is wait, soo... I'm playing old games and stuff. I recommend you do the same thing.

Otherwise, well... waiting is exasperating, you know?

Rogue_Ninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rogue_Ninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darcangel said:
Does anyone know about a site or blog of someone that still working on fixes?

Not able to post links look around they are not hard to find. Retro still puts out updates just on sites where people are a little less whiney and demanding.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.