Gaming What happened to all the torrent sites?

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was out of my 3DS modding phase for a bit. I started searching around for torrents so I didn't have to pop a game out and search around for my 3ds collection of games. (Lazy and unnecessary I know) No where has any of the torrents for any game tho. I know nintendo could've cracked down, but they didn't crack down *ROMSITE* the site that makes people pay for roms (their I.P.s) This messes with my brain every time I think about it. Why crack down on people who love ur shit, but don't do anything to the people who literally post your games for money... Any help is appreciated

Last edited by AlanJohn, , Reason: Removed link to torrent site
Reactions: yuyuyup

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was out of my 3DS modding phase for a bit. I started searching around for torrents so I didn't have to pop a game out and search around for my 3ds collection of games. (Lazy and unnecessary I know) No where has any of the torrents for any game tho. I know nintendo could've cracked down, but they didn't crack down -SNIP- the site that makes people pay for roms (their I.P.s) This messes with my brain every time I think about it. Why crack down on people who love ur shit, but don't do anything to the people who literally post your games for money... Any help is appreciated

Remove any piracy sites from your post please

Reactions: Awesomekid956000

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I was out of my 3DS modding phase for a bit. I started searching around for torrents so I didn't have to pop a game out and search around for my 3ds collection of games. (Lazy and unnecessary I know) No where has any of the torrents for any game tho. I know nintendo could've cracked down, but they didn't crack down *snip*the site that makes people pay for roms (their I.P.s) This messes with my brain every time I think about it. Why crack down on people who love ur shit, but don't do anything to the people who literally post your games for money... Any help is appreciated
Unfortunately Nintendo triggered a huge volcano of death, swallowing many beloved long-standing sites. But such destruction inspires others to rise up, and also many sites survived.

Last edited by AlanJohn,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: you are a product of my imagination