Gaming What happened in the first Pheonix Wrights?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't play the first one and went straight into the second one. What happened in the first one can anyone give me a little summary? How did Mia die? Thanks.

The one I am cerentily playing is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice For All. Thats the second one I think.
I think that the first one is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
I didn't play the first one and went straight into the second one. What happened in the first one can anyone give me a little summary? How did Mia die? Thanks.

The one I am cerentily playing is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice For All. Thats the second one I think.
Why would you not want to play the first one? It's much better than the second one, and in my opinion, is even better than the third one. Honestly, you're missing out.

Well, anyways, you can go here to read up on the case summaries of the first game:
http://www.court-records.net/cases.htm

yozyoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Shakraka said:
jakob95 said:

Why would you not want to play the first one? It's much better than the second one, and in my opinion, is even better than the third one. Honestly, you're missing out.

Well, anyways, you can go here to read up on the case summaries of the first game:
http://www.court-records.net/cases.htm

agreed! I really recommand playing the first one instead of reading summaries because it's such an awsome game

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The games are just so long... It takes forever to beet one episode. How many episodes are there in the second one? Because this is taking to long I am only up to the 3rd one.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
jakob95 said:
The games are just so long... It takes forever to beet one episode. How many episodes are there in the second one? Because this is taking to long I am only up to the 3rd one.

I think there are only four.

The DS version of the first game had 5 cases, but they were all much better than any of the cases in the second game.

Taziz

Trophies
XP
Country
can you add a warning about spoilers since some people will be mad about reading this
and yes I agree that the first game was the best

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs