Gaming What games do people play online besides mk7,ssb4,mh4 and acnf?

mrvandal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't find anyone playing any online racing games besides mario kart and not really sure what other games have a decent amount of people online. Let me know what games you people know of with decent online gaming. thanks

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Zelda tri force heroes, fantasy life, final fantasy explorers, monster hunter (3, 4 or generation) and of course pokemon (ORAS or XY)

Last edited by QCLasky,
Reactions: VMM

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
super street fighter 4 3d edition, dbz extreme butoden, if anyone ever wants to play a racing game besides mario kart 7 id play that, anything else i could think of people probably don't play online at all or the netcode for the game is so bad that the online for the game is unplayable.

Last edited by cvskid,
Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
super street fighter 4 3d edition, dbz extreme butoden,
Eh.... after trying that dragonball game, i'm disappointed, yes it looks amazing for a mobile game and has many characters, but it lacks expectations, Arc system works responsible for good games like guilty gear and blaz blue, how did this even pass a green light test? It lacks so much of what maybe was expected by many people. As as anime fan, i am happy, nice work on graphics and roster, english dub would been better to add, fighting game fan i am disappointed. Seriously they have the original Namco SNES game i rather play more, even with the 10 only characters. :P

As for street fighter 4, people still play 3DS version? O_O
Besides the idea of Ultra street fighter 4 existing on everything else but nintendo console (I would liked a wii u port at least) Is outdated, wished someone made a rom hack to support all the updated stuff for the game from ultra. ESPECIALLY OMEGA MODE :D

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,
Reactions: cvskid and QCLasky

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh.... after trying that dragonball game, i'm disappointed, yes it looks amazing for a mobile game and has many characters, but it lacks expectations, Arc system works responsible for good games like guilty gear and blaz blue, how did this even pass a green light test? It lacks so much of what maybe was expected by many people. As as anime fan, i am happy, nice work on graphics and roster, english dub would been better to add, fighting game fan i am disappointed. Seriously they have the original Namco SNES game i rather play more, even with the 10 only characters. :P

As for street fighter 4, people still play 3DS version? O_O
Besides the idea of Ultra street fighter 4 existing on everything else but nintendo console (I would liked a wii u port at least) Is outdated, wished someone made a rom hack to support all the updated stuff for the game from ultra. ESPECIALLY OMEGA MODE :D

For dbz extreme butoden, imo it's the best dbz game since dbz burst limit fighting game wise. It lacks in features for sure but for me the fighting is good, no no universal grabs for some reason.

As for super street fighter 4 3d edition, people still play but you have to watch out for guile and e honda players that use nothing but touch screen controls. You will notice them when you see a guile to a walk up flash kick or a honda player that does a walk up headbutt.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For dbz extreme butoden, imo it's the best dbz game since dbz burst limit fighting game wise. It lacks in features for sure but for me the fighting is good, no no universal grabs for some reason.

As for super street fighter 4 3d edition, people still play but you have to watch out for guile and e honda players that use nothing but touch screen controls. You will notice them when you see a guile to a walk up flash kick or a honda player that does a walk up headbutt.
Never played burst limits, but i remember wanting to play it, i remember playing a lot of DBZ budokai for ps2, it had like 40 characters and the fighting was more like tekken even though i don't really play those games. But the special moves and characters made it fun, collecting all the breakthough and other capsules. :)

I think the only problem with 3DS SFIV is the touch screen special moves, it makes the game unfair that way, but is a mobile game and the idea of simplifed controls is a must for mobile devices so i understand that. All mobile street fighter games have such things, just still it makes it unfair against other players, charge moves don't need to charge, it should have just emulated the actual movements of charging or any special moves. It would been more fair, I'm glad fighting games are even on psvita or 3DS but more would be nice, Dead or alive dementions, Blazblue, SFIV, tekken, on vita Marvel Vs Capcom3 and Street fighter x tekken, and blazblue, all seem like great ports, just a few things make them kinda unbalanced.

Reactions: cvskid

Igknotus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have anymore recommendations for online 3ds games it would be great to hear some more.

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have anymore recommendations for online 3ds games it would be great to hear some more.
monster hunter generations, battleminer (eshop only), ironfall invasion (eshop only), animal crossing new leaf/happy home designer, the pokemon games, ridge racer 3d,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1