What games do people play online besides mk7,ssb4,mh4 and acnf?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by mrvandal, Sep 28, 2016.

1. mrvandal
    OP

mrvandal Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2016
    United States
    Can't find anyone playing any online racing games besides mario kart and not really sure what other games have a decent amount of people online. Let me know what games you people know of with decent online gaming. thanks

2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ ☠️Grunt☠️

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    I sometimes play Pokemon Online. I really don't game much online, mostly because I am not home enough to do so.

gnmmarechal likes this.
  3. kbmarinha

kbmarinha GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 21, 2009
    Brazil
    Zelda tri force heroes, fantasy life, final fantasy explorers, monster hunter (3, 4 or generation) and of course pokemon (ORAS or XY)

Last edited by kbmarinha, Sep 28, 2016
    VMM likes this.
  4. cvskid

cvskid GBAtemp Addict

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    super street fighter 4 3d edition, dbz extreme butoden, if anyone ever wants to play a racing game besides mario kart 7 id play that, anything else i could think of people probably don't play online at all or the netcode for the game is so bad that the online for the game is unplayable.

Last edited by cvskid, Sep 28, 2016
    Sonic Angel Knight likes this.
  5. Minnow

Minnow GBAtemp Fan

Oct 5, 2015
    Canada
    People still go on PO? Thought it was just Showdown nowadays.

6. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Eh.... after trying that dragonball game, i'm disappointed, yes it looks amazing for a mobile game and has many characters, but it lacks expectations, Arc system works responsible for good games like guilty gear and blaz blue, how did this even pass a green light test? It lacks so much of what maybe was expected by many people. As as anime fan, i am happy, nice work on graphics and roster, english dub would been better to add, fighting game fan i am disappointed. Seriously they have the original Namco SNES game i rather play more, even with the 10 only characters. :P

As for street fighter 4, people still play 3DS version? O_O
    Besides the idea of Ultra street fighter 4 existing on everything else but nintendo console (I would liked a wii u port at least) Is outdated, wished someone made a rom hack to support all the updated stuff for the game from ultra. ESPECIALLY OMEGA MODE :D

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight, Sep 28, 2016
    cvskid and kbmarinha like this.
  7. Ricken

Ricken And you must keep your soul

Jan 19, 2016
    United States
    Shibuya, The small one from Vegas
    Nobody has said Kid Icarus Uprising

It's fun to play ;~;

Zachers, cvskid, Garblant and 3 others like this.
  8. cvskid

cvskid GBAtemp Addict

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    For dbz extreme butoden, imo it's the best dbz game since dbz burst limit fighting game wise. It lacks in features for sure but for me the fighting is good, no no universal grabs for some reason.

As for super street fighter 4 3d edition, people still play but you have to watch out for guile and e honda players that use nothing but touch screen controls. You will notice them when you see a guile to a walk up flash kick or a honda player that does a walk up headbutt.

9. Garblant

Garblant GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 1, 2016
    United States
    Alola
    Luigi's Mansion 2 is also pretty fun online, when there are players online

Last edited by Garblant, Sep 28, 2016 - Reason: Forgot to add by 2
    Ricken likes this.
  10. Clector

Clector GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 15, 2016
    Bangladesh
    Not here
    Luigi"s Mansion: Dark Moon/Luigi"s Mansion 2 and Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure (when there are people).

11. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Never played burst limits, but i remember wanting to play it, i remember playing a lot of DBZ budokai for ps2, it had like 40 characters and the fighting was more like tekken even though i don't really play those games. But the special moves and characters made it fun, collecting all the breakthough and other capsules. :)

I think the only problem with 3DS SFIV is the touch screen special moves, it makes the game unfair that way, but is a mobile game and the idea of simplifed controls is a must for mobile devices so i understand that. All mobile street fighter games have such things, just still it makes it unfair against other players, charge moves don't need to charge, it should have just emulated the actual movements of charging or any special moves. It would been more fair, I'm glad fighting games are even on psvita or 3DS but more would be nice, Dead or alive dementions, Blazblue, SFIV, tekken, on vita Marvel Vs Capcom3 and Street fighter x tekken, and blazblue, all seem like great ports, just a few things make them kinda unbalanced.

cvskid likes this.
  12. Igknotus

Igknotus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2016
    United States
    Does anyone have anymore recommendations for online 3ds games it would be great to hear some more.

13. DarkRioru

DarkRioru Dream Beeeeeaaaammmm!!!

Aug 29, 2015
    United States
    looking up at the stars
    monster hunter generations, battleminer (eshop only), ironfall invasion (eshop only), animal crossing new leaf/happy home designer, the pokemon games, ridge racer 3d,

14. coinblock

coinblock GBAtemp Regular

Sep 4, 2015
    Federation Force. B-)

Ev1lbl0w likes this.
  15. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
    Friend List