Gaming What games are you looking forward to the most?

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
Well im hoping Tales of the Abyss gets an australian release.

But other than that
MGS
OoT
Kid Icarus
Assassins Creed
Cave Story
FF
Mario Kart
Megaman Legends 3
One Piece
Paper Mario
Resident Evil Games
Shin Megami Tensei games

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Games I'm looking forward to (after getting ridge racer and SSFIV):
both RE titles
MGS3D
Professor Layton
Mario Kart 3DS
Assassin's Creed
Kid Icarus (however I'm having second thoughts on this one)

and if there is conduit 3DS, count me in as well.
smile.gif

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Tales of the Abyss: A Quest for Monocles
Paper Mario
Tales of the Abyss: The Monocles
Persona
Super Mario 3DS
Tales of the Abyss: Curse of the Monocle
Kid Ikarus
Punch Time Explosion
Ocarina... i... i guess
FIRE EMBLEM!!! (wants, NEEDS, must complain on forums about STATS and being RNG SCREWED!!!)
and last but not least
Tales of the Abyss

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

That's all for the moment, really. But since I never had one of those dual-screen thingumies before, I have quite a backlog to go through. By the time I'm bored with everything, there just has to be a decent 3D-ish game out there.
wink.gif

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hmm... I would say Ocarina of Time, Metal Gear Solid, Mario Kart, Tales of the Abyss (if it gets to Europe), Kid Icarus and I still hope that one day Layton x Wright will be localised.

And I forgot Kingdom Hearts.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ritsuki said:
With the potential of the 3DS, a super smash bros. game is possible. I'm more doubtful about MM
I don't know. Nintendo has stuck to what looks like a predictable tradition. They've only released a Smash Bros. for each Home console starting with the n64.

I really hope I'm wrong, but from hat I've got figured out,
-the next Smash Bros. will be released on the system they're calling "project cafe"
-A Pokemon Grey Will be released for the 3DS (Just as Crystal did for the Gameboy Color)

and if OoT is coming to the 3ds then it's possible that MM can be done as well.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
-Cave Story 3D.
-Super Mario 3D.

And especially the hypothetical (or should I say MANDATORY) Castlevania (I hope it will be 2D but with 3d effects).

EDIT: Let me add Pokemon, it's obvious everyone is looking forward for this game.
smile.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Right now I'm waiting on...

- Star Fox. I consider Lylat Wars one of my top five games of all time. Carrying it around in my pocket has been something I've been trying to achieve ever since I discovered emulators. I hope they include the original Starwing as an unlockable bonus, that'd be two things off my bucket list.

- Ocarina of Time. Despite being able to finish it without any thought whatsoever at this point, it's STILL one of the best games out there.

- F-Zero GX remake. If the 3DS doesn't see an F-Zero game then so help me I will fly to every Nintendo headquarters throughout the globe and kick every single person in every single building right between the eyes. It NEEDS to happen.

- Kid Icarus. The title that caught my eye when the 3DS was announced.

- Chocobo Racing. What happened to this? I've not heard anything for months. It's still on, right?

- The inevitable Metroid and Castlevania games. Super Metroid and Symphony of the Night style but with 3D effects for bosses and the like, colour that an epic win.

- For my idea of a Pokemon Snap AR game to become a reality. Seriously, what's the hold-up? Take the basic gameplay from Ghostwire or whatever it was called from the DSi where ghosts are superimposed over images from the external cameras and replace the ghosts with Pokemon. Try to photograph them all. Would tie in nicely with Nintendo's idea of getting people out of the house. You could use StreetPass to exchange photos. Give me one reason why that isn't a system seller. Incidentally as it was my idea, I'll take cash or cheque thanks, Ninty.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new 2d mario[doesn't even have working title though]
lylat wars
resident evil revelations
ocarina of time
mario kart
layton vs wright

from those that are actually in developement
i was really damn hoping for a castlevania, silent hill or even a starwolf game

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time
Super Smash Bros. Assault
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
Kid Icarus Uprising

Notice one doesn't exist, if only it did.
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had that i don't think