• Total voters

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
dstti, to be honest. I do have an ak2i, and I know the dstti isn't compatible with the latest dsi/3ds (not a big problem for me, as I have a ds phat), but still, I've used YSmenu for the longest time and it's just the thing that always worked well for me.

Great thanks to RGF for keeping YSmenu up-to-date.

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should switch out cyclo for r4i gold... considering cyclo team is dead. DStwo is the clear choice, perfect compatibility with perks, then r4i gold, then ak2i. I own all 3.

D

Deleted-236924

Supercard DSTwo if you care about GBA emulation, R4i Gold with Wood R4 if you don't need GBA emulation.

Reactions: 1 person

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks for the suggestion everyone i modified the poll and removed the cyclo and added the R4i Gold,R4 and DSTTi if you have other card i should add suggest them

one more thing its not a poll to see what flashcard i should buy its to see what flashcard tempers prefer more

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
emmanu888, you should emphasize that r4i gold 3ds is released by r4ids.cn. As you know, there are so many cards which call themselves r4i gold.

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
xAC3L3G3NDx, in fact, r4i gold(r4ids.cn) and r4idsn(r4idsn.com) can do almost as well as ak2i, when coming to the kernel updates and releasing patches for system updating. You can have a look at threads on these two cards on this forum.

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
My first flashcard (I am not sure if the "flash" part is the appropriate to use) was an N-Card clone for my DS-phat. (although it had some great but basic functionality, there is no real reason of why you should get one today)
My second was an M3i zero for my DSi and later for my 3DS. It had a great upgrade mechanism so that even if you got a corrupted firmware, you were stil able to apply any upgrade upgrade again. (disappointed after the M3 team terminated it's support)
My third flashcard is an acekard2i. It was lacking some features that my M3i zero had, but since I wasn't using them, I didn't care about it. (disappointed since the AK team looks like they don't care any more about their product)

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i must say i didn't think people would find that topic again since it was back in june and wow seems everyone likes the SCDSTWO for its functionality and i must say that card was the best thing i bought for my ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny